So I am using the Asurion phone replacement system to get my Sony Xperia Z3 replaced. To my dismay, the ONLY phone they seem willing to send me is a Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo. No offense to Samsung fans, but i ******* HATE samsung. I have a Galaxy tablet and its the worst piece of technology I have ever owned. I have been paying into this replacement thing for long enough that I really can't afford to do anything except accept the replacement they send me, but I honestly feel like I'd rather buy a ****ty flip phone than have another samsung galaxy, especially since Asurion sends refurbs which dont even always work. (Last time I got my Xperia replaced they sent me a refurb that couldn't make phone calls except on speaker phone.) Has anyone else received this model from them and how was it?
    07-29-2016 10:06 PM
    I'm surprised they're sending you a Samsung to replace a Sony. I thought if they didn't have your device, they'd pay you. Is this not an option anymore? You might want to inquire about it.
    07-30-2016 07:31 AM
    I can't say about the performance of refurbished Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo, however, in general, Galaxy S5 Neo is a midrange phone from Samsung and it should handle your day to day task without much issues.

Midrange smartphones will always underperform when compared to high-end smartphones from any manufacturer. Samsung high-end smartphones most of the times have outperformed other high-end branded smartphones, however, the same can't be said about midrange devices from Samsung.

I don't know which variant/model of Galaxy tablet you have, but performance of any device is related to hardware specifications and software optimization.
    08-25-2016 03:10 AM