Visual Voicemail Canada

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi Hoping someone can help
I Really want Native Visual Voicemail I have a Duel Sim S9 unlocked
and a unlocked S8 and a locked to Rogers S9+
I know there are a couple Android phone that Telus supports Visual Voicemail Has any one wit Rogers in Canada have Visual VoiceMail
Any help would be Great Thanks

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for that i do have YouMail its just not as reliable as the native voicemail and i did read on here that a guy " Ecm " is with Rogers and has Visual VoiceMail from the Carrier Thanks Again

I know @Ecm and will alert him of this thread. :)

Ecm

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have been summoned? The usual requirement is to say my name three times... But since I'm here, how can I help?

Background: I'm currently running on a shiny new, factory unlocked S10+ (purchased directly from the Sammy store) on Rogers. I used the SmartSwitch app to move from my S8+ to the S10+, THEN moved my sim to the new device. I do have the Rogers version of VVM running with no issues. (Also, WiFi calling.) I first set up VVM with Rogers with an unlocked iPhone 7 Plus when I switched my family from Telus to Rogers. (Yes, I dallied with an iPhone for almost 2 months.)

If that doesn't answer any specific questions, let me know.

kelcel

Dec 5, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for that Ecm When you say Rogers version of VVM is it like the iphone version or is it
VoiceMail to Text because i have seen a Salesman at Telus have VVM just like the iPhone on a Pixle
Thanks For the reply !!

I have been summoned? The usual requirement is to say my name three times... But since I'm here, how can I help?

Background: I'm currently running on a shiny new, factory unlocked S10+ (purchased directly from the Sammy store) on Rogers. I used the SmartSwitch app to move from my S8+ to the S10+, THEN moved my sim to the new device. I do have the Rogers version of VVM running with no issues. (Also, WiFi calling.) I first set up VVM with Rogers with an unlocked iPhone 7 Plus when I switched my family from Telus to Rogers. (Yes, I dallied with an iPhone for almost 2 months.)

If that doesn't answer any specific questions, let me know.

Ecm

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for that Ecm When you say Rogers version of VVM is it like the iphone version or is it
VoiceMail to Text because i have seen a Salesman at Telus have VVM just like the iPhone on a Pixle
Thanks For the reply !!

It's been over 2 years since I had the iPhone, but I don't recall noticing any differences between the iPhone and the S8+ at the time. When I receive a vmail v-mail message, I get both a text version and audio file of the message in my sms App.

Does that help?

kelcel

Dec 5, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for that thats called Voicemail to Text
I don't like that because correct me if I'm wrong please if i get a Voicemail and i have to save it for a day or two it just get lost in all my other texts is that right Thanks Again

It's been over 2 years since I had the iPhone, but I don't recall noticing any differences between the iPhone and the S8+ at the time. When I receive a vmail v-mail message, I get both a text version and audio file of the message in my sms App.

Does that help?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2