Hi Hoping someone can help
    I Really want Native Visual Voicemail I have a Duel Sim S9 unlocked
    and a unlocked S8 and a locked to Rogers S9+
    I know there are a couple Android phone that Telus supports Visual Voicemail Has any one wit Rogers in Canada have Visual VoiceMail
    Any help would be Great Thanks
    03-12-2019 11:33 PM
    Maybe a 3rd party solution? Have you checked out YouMail?

http://www.youmail.com

All you need is the free version.
    03-13-2019 09:35 AM
    Thanks for that i do have YouMail its just not as reliable as the native voicemail and i did read on here that a guy " Ecm " is with Rogers and has Visual VoiceMail from the Carrier Thanks Again

Maybe a 3rd party solution? Have you checked out YouMail?

http://www.youmail.com

All you need is the free version.
    03-13-2019 09:56 AM
    Thanks for that i do have YouMail its just not as reliable as the native voicemail and i did read on here that a guy " Ecm " is with Rogers and has Visual VoiceMail from the Carrier Thanks Again
    I know @Ecm and will alert him of this thread.
    kelcel likes this.
    03-13-2019 10:17 AM
    Thank You !!!

I know @Ecm and will alert him of this thread.
    03-13-2019 12:17 PM
    I have been summoned? The usual requirement is to say my name three times... But since I'm here, how can I help?

Background: I'm currently running on a shiny new, factory unlocked S10+ (purchased directly from the Sammy store) on Rogers. I used the SmartSwitch app to move from my S8+ to the S10+, THEN moved my sim to the new device. I do have the Rogers version of VVM running with no issues. (Also, WiFi calling.) I first set up VVM with Rogers with an unlocked iPhone 7 Plus when I switched my family from Telus to Rogers. (Yes, I dallied with an iPhone for almost 2 months.)

If that doesn't answer any specific questions, let me know.
    kelcel and pkcable like this.
    03-13-2019 05:58 PM
    Thanks for that Ecm When you say Rogers version of VVM is it like the iphone version or is it
    VoiceMail to Text because i have seen a Salesman at Telus have VVM just like the iPhone on a Pixle
    Thanks For the reply !!

I have been summoned? The usual requirement is to say my name three times... But since I'm here, how can I help?

Background: I'm currently running on a shiny new, factory unlocked S10+ (purchased directly from the Sammy store) on Rogers. I used the SmartSwitch app to move from my S8+ to the S10+, THEN moved my sim to the new device. I do have the Rogers version of VVM running with no issues. (Also, WiFi calling.) I first set up VVM with Rogers with an unlocked iPhone 7 Plus when I switched my family from Telus to Rogers. (Yes, I dallied with an iPhone for almost 2 months.)

If that doesn't answer any specific questions, let me know.
    03-13-2019 08:14 PM
    Thanks for that Ecm When you say Rogers version of VVM is it like the iphone version or is it
    VoiceMail to Text because i have seen a Salesman at Telus have VVM just like the iPhone on a Pixle
    Thanks For the reply !!
    It's been over 2 years since I had the iPhone, but I don't recall noticing any differences between the iPhone and the S8+ at the time. When I receive a vmail v-mail message, I get both a text version and audio file of the message in my sms App.

Does that help?
    pkcable likes this.
    03-15-2019 08:20 AM
    Thanks for that thats called Voicemail to Text
    I don't like that because correct me if I'm wrong please if i get a Voicemail and i have to save it for a day or two it just get lost in all my other texts is that right Thanks Again

It's been over 2 years since I had the iPhone, but I don't recall noticing any differences between the iPhone and the S8+ at the time. When I receive a vmail v-mail message, I get both a text version and audio file of the message in my sms App.

Does that help?
    03-18-2019 04:56 PM