Leaks and Rumors: Galaxy Note 20?

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
What I would like to see in the note 20:

I'd like to see a zoom/telephoto camera (like the note 20 has) that does not vibrate and give blurry pics for no reason... Like many note 9 users had and were left with no answers from Samsung.

I'd like to see that their water resistant/proof phones like, the note 20, can't be denied free repair under warranty due to "liquid damage".. In case you didn't know none of Samsung's "look at me swimming with my phone or smart watch (with swimming tracker) is under warranty if they got wet!

I'd like to see that Samsung actually considers (all the following applies to the note 20 and their owners) their clients by providing feedback, honoring warranties, stick behind their words or products and put moderators in their community forums who actually know more about the products they are supposed to help with, more than Joe schmi of the street at least (and male sure they actually solve problems instead of giving answers that don't have anything to do with the problem and still ask "to check them off as a solution"
No OEM will never warranty their devices against water damage because they aren't waterproof.

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
You mean no more Samsung commercial with them putting it underwater

I hope that is the case. Those commercials are fooling people into wearing their watch in the pool, shower, heavy rain and more. They don't say it must be clean and pure water. they don't say if the watch is in need of repairs it is a good chance it will not be covered under warranty.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I hope that is the case. Those commercials are fooling people into wearing their watch in the pool, shower, heavy rain and more. They don't say it must be clean and pure water. they don't say if the watch is in need of repairs it is a good chance it will not be covered under warranty.
Yeah very misleading

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Are you interested in using Spen or not? If you don't about Spen, then S20 should be fine. Otherwise wait for Note 20.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I'd like to see that their water resistant/proof phones like, the note 20, can't be denied free repair under warranty due to "liquid damage".. In case you didn't know none of Samsung's "look at me swimming with my phone or smart watch (with swimming tracker) is under warranty if they got wet!

Good luck with this. There is often a qualifier on the water resistance rating, proving any liquid intrusion was actually the result of a failure during the tested conditions rather than conditions beyond what it was tested or rated for would be super difficult. This is why I say so often that I see water resistance as an insurance policy, not as a license to take the device in the pool.

I learned something many years ago, when I went to an offroading park with one of my vehicles. Don't START in 4WD since that's your "escape route". If you start in your most-capable mode and get stuck you're STUCK.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Depends on who you ask. I don't mind breaking past 7 inches but that will bring some people to tears.
7" is technically a tablet with a phone built-in. When will the increase end? 9" or 10"? I think going above 7" is far too big for an everyday phone. But that is jmho

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
7" is technically a tablet with a phone built-in. When will the increase end? 9" or 10"? I think going above 7" is far too big for an everyday phone. But that is jmho

Yeah but 6.7 is also a tablet with a phone built in. Some of the current monster phones are actually smaller than prior models because of the aspect ratios. Either way it's good to have options for those that want larger or smaller phones.

Notefan161

Jan 9, 2019
Visit site
45dec19dc5c317502e86f47050171453.jpg

Render from onleaks says 6.9 inch note 20 plus

ThrottleJohnny

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
I'm liking the look of this phone. It looks like what a Note should be, a beast. Different from other large phones, in a league of it's own.