Leaks and Rumors: Galaxy Note 20?

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
buying the note for my wife.
It will have to be a universal unlocked phone.

Don't think she wants the note 20+ 5G
Because of the size..
I might spring and buy one.

See if you don’t get the ultra you loose memory and SD card.
And some storage.
And you loose battery size.
Sorry, if the battery can't last the day with a 3500 ah battery.
I don't care.

My wife takes very few pictures.
So if the ultra has a better camera.
She don't care.
I'm thinking about going with the note 20 5G universal
unlocked myself.
Tired of the larger phone and trying to carry it around.
Want a smaller phone.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Don't bother me either. If the note 20 inherits the S20 series screen, the curve is not as noticable

when you put a case on the note like a speigen rugged armor which is a real expensive case.
Some of the curved screen is gone.
But the curved screen is great to pull up the side panels which a lot of people forget about.

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Very disappointed to hear the smaller Note20 might not get 120hz display. If that is the case, I'm skipping the Note this year and just sticking with my S20.

On the plus side, we may get some slightly more interesting colors than the much-maligned choices we had for the S20; namely copper-gold, mint-green, and grey for the Note20, and black and copper-gold for the Note20 Plus.

I kind of have my doubts that they're going to go with the S20's dull, milky grey again. There aren't many details out yet.

Meanwhile that copper-gold may be the featured color across the range of Samsung devices this time around... it's apparently coming in the Note20, Fold 2, Z-Flip 5G, and even the Galaxy Watch.

customshopkv1

Feb 26, 2020
Visit site

adegbenroagoro

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
Yeah but 6.7 is also a tablet with a phone built in. Some of the current monster phones are actually smaller than prior models because of the aspect ratios. Either way it's good to have options for those that want larger or smaller phones.

The fact is the smaller model like a smaller phone often has inferior specs. The Note 20 and the Note 20 Ultra are the latest examples. Anything taller than the Note 10 Plus isn't for me. Many people would like a "smaller" phone with the same screen, camera, processor and memory card capacity as the larger one.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
The fact is the smaller model like a smaller phone often has inferior specs. The Note 20 and the Note 20 Ultra are the latest examples. Anything taller than the Note 10 Plus isn't for me. Many people would like a "smaller" phone with the same screen, camera, processor and memory card capacity as the larger one.

I got. a feeling when the note 20+ comes out and I take my wife to look at one.
She is gonna scream at me. She's a small girl. Small hands
Bout never got her to take the note 9.
What is Samsung thinking about with the bigger phones.
And how to carry them

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I never suggested otherwise and most people are aware of that since it's nothing new. At some point the consumer has to choose what's most important since most OEMs don't make all flavors available in every size.

Misterb

May 26, 2011
Visit site
7" is technically a tablet with a phone built-in. When will the increase end? 9" or 10"? I think going above 7" is far too big for an everyday phone. But that is jmho
It'll end when they figure out how to make the display go all the way to the edge on all sides, with no camera holes and tabs and such. Then they'll make the screen that much bigger, while maintaining the same outer physical phone footprint.

The human hand, and pant pockets are only so large, so there's a limit to this.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Are they still saying the 20 Ultra camera bump on the back breaks easier.

Also my note 10+ has a hole punch at the top.
Hasn't bothered me at all.
I don't think they mentioned about it breaking just that it's thicker than S20 Ultra
Interesting....other leaks claimed the camera was not as thick as the S20 but it could be they meant the camera body itself and the thinner Note just makes it look bigger.

Won't stop me from buying it though.
Yeah I thought it would look more flushed ...we shall see as from all reports this is the final design posted ...

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I don't think they mentioned about it breaking just that it's thicker than S20 UltraYeah I thought it would look more flushed ...we shall see as from all reports this is the final design posted ...
I'm wondering if Samsung expects the Spen back on trade ins since the Note 10 Spen fits the Note 20.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Man a month is gonna be a long time to wait for looking at these new Phones.

Hope Best Buy is open by then so somebody can go in and see the phones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty