Leaks and Rumors: Galaxy Note 20?

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Why all the fuss about color? So you can look at it once a month when you remove your case to clean out the lint?
I likey colors though
799fd06d577f3ca350e0bb2d37973bba.jpg

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Why all the fuss about color? So you can look at it once a month when you remove your case to clean out the lint?
I'm not clear why you are concerned about peoples color choices. You don't know how I use my phone or what kind of case I use. Im sure you are aware that they make clear cases.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I try to put a clear case to show off the color so color kind of matters to me. Not a deal breaker but do like to mix up the colors every purchase.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Had a lighter colored clear case.
I was riding in my polaris ranger xp.

Back of note 10+ got broke.
So I went to a rugged armor case.

Misterb

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm not clear why you are concerned about peoples color choices. You don't know how I use my phone or what kind of case I use. Im sure you are aware that they make clear cases.
Just asking a logical question. The clear case makes sense, although I've dismissed those too, because they get dirty quick if you spend any time at all outdoors.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Just asking a logical question. The clear case makes sense, although I've dismissed those too, because they get dirty quick if you spend any time at all outdoors.
They make clear cases with different materials including hard plastics and tempered glass backs

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Now if I am hitting that buy button tomorrow I'm stuck between white and bronze. I've had a lot of black phones, last being the Note 8, then blue Note 9, Aura Glow Note 10+, never had a white or bronze phone. I guess it all depends on what colours are released to which areas.

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Can't remember getting more than 2 options recently. Certainly not on the top tier option.

Now if I am hitting that buy button tomorrow I'm stuck between white and bronze. I've had a lot of black phones, last being the Note 8, then blue Note 9, Aura Glow Note 10+, never had a white or bronze phone. I guess it all depends on what colours are released to which areas.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm hitting the buy button for sure. I've heard that they might start the preorder right after the announcement tomorrow, anyone else hear that? I'm assuming I'll have to get up at midnight as usual.