Galaxy Z Fold 2...

Leykis

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
Wow, they offered $550 trade in for my Note 9 towards the Note 20 and only giving you $250 for it towards the Fold 2.

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Wow, they offered $550 trade in for my Note 9 towards the Note 20 and only giving you $250 for it towards the Fold 2.
I don't think it's is in their interest to promote Fold 2 sales too much... Probably it's production will be limited, like it was with the first one.

clerk

May 16, 2016
Visit site
Ordered a black one. Wanted a custom blue spine but website showing an additional 5 weeks. Sucks but I lack the control needed to be patient.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Quick question, on my last few Samsung phones I have ordered through ATT, Note8, Note9, Note10+. Thinking of getting the unlocked Fold 2, is that advisable?

I don’t know about WiFi calling on ATT working ..I’ve seen posts around in previous phones saying it was issue ..I’ve never had issues with T-Mobile and Verizon

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
I don’t know about WiFi calling on ATT working ..I’ve seen posts around in previous phones saying it was issue ..I’ve never had issues with T-Mobile and Verizon

Yes, that seems to be what I have read, I don't give a flip about WiFi calling, so I might go unlocked and order direct from Samsung.

Leykis

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
I don't think it's is in their interest to promote Fold 2 sales too much... Probably it's production will be limited, like it was with the first one.

Yeah, it's probably why they're also not offering any pre-order bonus like they did with the Note 20.

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, it's probably why they're also not offering any pre-order bonus like they did with the Note 20.
Yes, I guess that's the reason. This second Fold iteration is a lot better than the first one, but I still don't think it's time to jump the wagon. I'll prefer to wait for the third one. Surely much better, maybe somewhat less expensive... Let's see.

Leykis

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
I got my order in using a 5% referral code. I'm hoping I can contact support once I receive the $50 email to have that added to my account or order. If not, I'll cancel my order and place it again.

Leykis

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
Just a heads up, if you're ordering through Samsung direct and cancel your order and choose "Found it cheaper somewhere else" and then choose Amazon or Best Buy when they ask you where, they'll give you 10% off your order(up to a max of $100) to not cancel it.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Just a heads up, if you're ordering through Samsung direct and cancel your order and choose "Found it cheaper somewhere else" and then choose Amazon or Best Buy when they ask you where, they'll give you 10% off your order(up to a max of $100) to not cancel it.
Just posted same on other thread

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty