Is it ever too early to have rumors of a new phone?

Galaxy S23 Ultra May Launch With Quad-Curve Display

https://www.androidheadlines.com/202...lay-rumor.html
    Morty2264 likes this.
    02-04-2022 12:08 PM
    Tipster Envisions Galaxy S23 With An Under-Display Camera

https://www.androidheadlines.com/202...ay-camera.html
    03-17-2022 06:28 PM
    It's never too early! Keep the links coming!
    04-09-2022 02:24 PM
    I'd be ok with an under-display camera, as I never use the front facing camera. So it'd suit my usage, but not sure if the quality drop from an under-display camera would be accepted by the wider public. Maybe Samsung have figured out a way so that the quality doesn't take too much of a hit.

Otherwise, the quad-curve display, I'd rather a flat display and this seems to be going totally opposite of that hah. I get it looks 'cool', but it's just not easier to use, so would prefer a completely flat dislpay rather than adding more curves to it.
    sharkita likes this.
    04-16-2022 05:14 AM
    Hopefully, the quad curve is just a rumor and will never materialize. Flat screen is better; however, some of these companies have a feeling that for an elegant look, curve screen is the way to go. At least they are not as curved as they used to be. But if they insist on curved screens, they need to move to a capacity FPS on back or on the power button. No more under screen FPS; optical or ultrasonic.

I have found a use for the front facing (aka selfie) camera. If a person is in the wild with only their dogs and that person receives a pretty good cut to the forehead, the front facing phone is great to use to see exactly how deep and large the cut is. The dogs would not tell me.
    J Dubbs and Morty2264 like this.
    04-19-2022 07:53 AM
    Hopefully, the quad curve is just a rumor and will never materialize. Flat screen is better; however, some of these companies have a feeling that for an elegant look, curve screen is the way to go. At least they are not as curved as they used to be. But if they insist on curved screens, they need to move to a capacity FPS on back or on the power button. No more under screen FPS; optical or ultrasonic.

I have found a use for the front facing (aka selfie) camera. If a person is in the wild with only their dogs and that person receives a pretty good cut to the forehead, the front facing phone is great to use to see exactly how deep and large the cut is. The dogs would not tell me.
    We're still awaiting the app that translates the yips and barks of dogs into human languages🙂.
    J Dubbs and Morty2264 like this.
    06-21-2022 03:36 AM
    We're still awaiting the app that translates the yips and barks of dogs into human languages🙂.
    And the meows of cats! I'd like to finally know what my cat thinks of me.
    06-22-2022 06:47 AM