07-20-2011 10:24 AM
    htc, samsung, big surprise, sony, and lg
    07-20-2011 10:24 AM
    Well, that narrows it down. :-/
    07-20-2011 11:29 AM
    Defiantly want the HTC on simply because of the processor. Greatly improved battey life? I'm in. Though I will point out HTC is notorious for putting really small batteries in their phones, so that might be a moot point.
    07-20-2011 11:56 AM
    I'd rather have samsung... they make the best hardware, technology-wise, IMHO. HTC wouldn't be bad either, especially if there's a Krait (which is almost as fast as the best Macbook Air, by the way ), great battery life, and a decent camera in there . Does anybody know if the 1.8 GHz Krait will actually be that much faster than the OMAP? I know that sometimes how the the processor is made can make it faster, i.e. 1.2 GHz Exynos and the 1.2 GHz Snapdragon.

I wonder who the "big surprise" is .
    07-20-2011 12:49 PM
    I'm still rooting for HTC, I would love to have an HTC phone without Sense on it. I really don't care for Samsung;s build quality, but I've been hearing a lot of good things about LG, so either LG or HTC would be fine with me.
    07-20-2011 12:53 PM
    Defiantly want the HTC on simply because of the processor. Greatly improved battey life? I'm in. Though I will point out HTC is notorious for putting really small batteries in their phones, so that might be a moot point.
    i'm in for htc, but put bigger batteries in them and use a better screen. that krios processor sounds amazing
    07-20-2011 12:56 PM
    i'm in for htc, but put bigger batteries in them and use a better screen. that krios processor sounds amazing
    That would be my only complaint about HTC, they have a bad habit of putting really weak batteries in they're devices. Hopefully if they do get the Nexus Three/Prime they will give it a decent battery.
    07-20-2011 01:17 PM
    So, we could be looking at:
    HTC Droid Prime
    1.8 GHz Dual-core Krait
    Vanilla nexus

or

Samsung Droid Prime
    1.5 GHz Dual-core OMAP4
    SAMOLED + HD screen

Bring them to Verizon and give me a damn dotted line to sign on already!
    Either that or I'm going wherever they go.
    07-20-2011 07:45 PM
    So, we could be looking at:
    HTC Droid Prime
    1.8 GHz Dual-core Krait
    Vanilla nexus

or

Samsung Droid Prime
    1.5 GHz Dual-core OMAP4
    SAMOLED + HD screen

Bring them to Verizon and give me a damn dotted line to sign on already!
    Either that or I'm going wherever they go.
    Um all these phones will be vanilla as they are nexus phones. I would say the special thing about HTC (besides the processor) is their unibody designs/build quality
    ibejack96 likes this.
    07-20-2011 08:33 PM
    Um all these phones will be vanilla as they are nexus phones. I would say the special thing about HTC (besides the processor) is their unibody designs/build quality
    Sorry. Forgot to put that in for the Samsung, my bad.

Agree on HTC, though. They make a nice product, no doubt.
    07-20-2011 08:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD