New vzw devices

tehsusenoh

May 26, 2011
teh.cx.cc
I was thinking the same thing. It looks very nice. I'm wondering how the battery is going to hold up though. So many choices for upgrades on Verizon. This decision just keeps getting more and more difficult.

I want it to be LTE... not so good for battery, but good for awesomeness.

redraider133

Banned
Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I hope the LG is verizon's version of the g2x. 4inch screen dual core lte would be a big seller on verizon and give people another option rather than just 4.3 inch screen.

androidjunkie30

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Because reason unknown lol jk but because I don't have a job and I'm swithching to verizon soon on my dads plan ( if your wondering am still a teenager).

DougD84

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
At the very least, any news is good news. It looked for a while there like Verizon was going to sit on its haunches and let its customers rot with sub-par LTE devices. Hopefully these drop before the end of the year. Especially, the HTC Vigor. That thing looks like it's going to be a beast.:)

redraider133

Banned
Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
At the very least, any news is good news. It looked for a while there like Verizon was going to sit on its haunches and let its customers rot with sub-par LTE devices. Hopefully these drop before the end of the year. Especially, the HTC Vigor. That thing looks like it's going to be a beast.:)

I agree I feel this may have something to do with the new CEO they just promoted. Ivan seemed to not care whereas the new CEO Mcdowell or whatever wants to get the best possible phones to showcae their LTE network. Could be a good year for verizon finally.

matthew2109

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
So the HTC Vigor is gonna be like how much more better than the Tbolt? I have been thru a couple of these already. I wonder if I can just get one of these instead of another "Like New" Tbolt? ha

Asterdroid

Fanboi
May 10, 2011
Visit site
So the HTC Vigor is gonna be like how much more better than the Tbolt? I have been thru a couple of these already. I wonder if I can just get one of these instead of another "Like New" Tbolt? ha

Spec-wise, it sounds like it will be significantly better, but that doesn't mean it will be any less buggy. We won't know that until after it's released.