Samsung Celox = Galaxy S II 4G-LTE Version?!?

Rominucka

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Don't listen to the naysayers and prepare for the definitive 4G LTE experience brought to you by Samsung and Verizon via the U.S./VZW variant of the Galaxy S II.

If you notice, the majority of the people that say that the VZW GS2 will not be LTE have either a Thunderbolt (or some other non Samsung device) and are waiting for the Bionic.

iijeriichoii

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
....people don't just say the GSII won't have LTE because they have spite towards other handset makers.

I'm waiting on the Bionic AND the GSII. There will probably be a 4g GSII Slider, yes, but a 3g GSII in the typical formfactor and all that mumbojumbo we've been following.

We all like android, yes, we quibble about phones, but there's no group of "naysayers" that try and trick people...haha

anon(392870)

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site

I already had :) I also read it when it was posted yesterday in the Samsung s2 forums.

It's a good sign no doubt, but it's still a different part of the spectrum than Verizon's LTE.

And OSM still is garbage. Links to it (or the other hundred indenticle sites) shouldn't be posted here.

EDIT: Sorry if that came off as somewhat snarky. Not my intent. Every few days someone posts a IBT or OSM link and it can get frustrating. There normally is already a thread for the topic where the conversation is already taking place. I apologize for any attitude in my responses in this thread.

AllenRulz

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
I already had :) I also read it when it was posted yesterday in the Samsung s2 forums.

It's a good sign no doubt, but it's still a different part of the spectrum than Verizon's LTE.

And OSM still is garbage. Links to it (or the other hundred indenticle sites) shouldn't be posted here.

EDIT: Sorry if that came off as somewhat snarky. Not my intent. Every few days someone posts a IBT or OSM link and it can get frustrating. There normally is already a thread for the topic where the conversation is already taking place. I apologize for any attitude in my responses in this thread.

I appreciate it dude. My only intent was to just post some Rumored stuff that hasn't been posted yet, that's all. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae