How About an Android Camera?

Rackstraw

Apr 6, 2009
Visit site
I don't know much for rumors but this seemed like a good forum for my question(s):

With so many handy camera applications on the market, I wish I could use them with a full camera.

Are there any plans to develop an Android powered camera? Say, 12 megapixels?

While we're on the subject, what's the latest on that Android wristwatch we've all heard about?

ienjoysoup08

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
no one would do that. while I think its a pretty good idea. they would have to put a processor and ram and all that stuff from smartphones into an already expensive camera.

mettec

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
I actually would like to see a phone with a camera that has similar functions of a real point and shoot device. Samsung, Sony, LG....etc all make point and shoot camera's so why not integrate the same technology as those camera's have. A lens twice the size of a HTC device and use Xenon flash with digital zoom, advanced exposure settings, and various misc settings like on regular camera's.

wphend00

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I actually would like to see a phone with a camera that has similar functions of a real point and shoot device. Samsung, Sony, LG....etc all make point and shoot camera's so why not integrate the same technology as those camera's have. A lens twice the size of a HTC device and use Xenon flash with digital zoom, advanced exposure settings, and various misc settings like on regular camera's.

Because "thou hast asked, thou SHALT receive"...

Panasonic Lumix Phone 101P - Android based Digicam Phone | Android Advices

Now here's to hopig it makes its way over to the US....
Can't get any better than this... Water Proof, 13.2 megapixels, 4 inch QHD display, Dual Core 1.0 gigahertz CPU... etc...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca