Droid Razr Maxx

cooksta3276

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I've only heard that its the Chinese beast that has the same chip, but adds 720p at 4.5", 13mp camera with improved optics and sensor, and colby digital sound. Hard to believe it would only be $300, unless the Razr drops a little.

tugcapt1#CB

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
munster would be nice... Lol. So you think it would have the same chip as drazr? I heard somewhere it may also come with a bigger battery too...

DC Damien

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
A bigger battery would be appreciated! Heck they could have several versions including a slightly thicker one with a better battery. I'm holding out and hoping.

calcite

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I would love to see a replaceable battery. I currently have original Droid, and I carry three spare batteries whenever I fly. Stuck in an airport? No problem.

I would have bought the Razr last week if the battery were replaceable.

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I've only heard that its the Chinese beast that has the same chip, but adds 720p at 4.5", 13mp camera with improved optics and sensor, and colby digital sound. Hard to believe it would only be $300, unless the Razr drops a little.

I just wonder which one of the 3 asian Maxxs will be shipped stateside when they do release q device. If this is even the phone that is rumored for VzW. I don't think that has been confirmed as to being the monikered phone in question. Guess we have to wait for CES

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
It is the same model number as the razr so some are saying it will have a larger battery and possibly different screen. Same internals though.