Galaxy note 2 or I phone 5

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Well I'm not really a fan of IOS( I have a 4s and sgs3) so I would go with the note, especially if the iphone is just an elongated Iphone 4.

Richard Devine

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Depends when you're buying. But probably asking in the wrong forum for iOS praise ;-)

Two very different devices. Consider why you would want a note though quite carefully :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

jrod986

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Probably a Galaxy Note 2. I like iOS for tablets because of the number of high quality native games the App Store has, as well as Keynote, Pages, Numbers, and playing with Garageband. It doesn't translate as well to an iPhone's teeny screen and the Galaxy Note (and android phones in general) offer more flexibility in what they can do and work better as a standalone device when you're away from a computer.

akmw44

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Never never ever ever will apple get my Uk pounds,moved to Android couple of months back and a whole new world opened up,
My pick is the note 1 or 2

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Central Forums

JadenBrown30

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
An I the only one who thinks that a 5.5" screen is too big? :p I've got pretty lengthy hands and I could barely get a good grip on the Note. In relation to the topic, Note II :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

marv713

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
An I the only one who thinks that a 5.5" screen is too big? :p I've got pretty lengthy hands and I could barely get a good grip on the Note. In relation to the topic, Note II :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

So why would you still get the note if you think its too big

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc