Note 2: Smaller Frame Bigger Screen =

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaiderWill

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
4mm in height is the difference between a slab and the perfect phone?

Yep.. You Betcha :)

And the thing has NO CLASS or individuality whatsoever! :D

It looks like the FAT TWIN BROTHER of the S3 !

I would never want anything that Huge.. Especially when you put your OtterBox on it.. :D

Over a HALF A FOOT LONG! No Way Severinj !

That's just too Big.. For a Cell Phone. :D

Should Apple even allow this phone to be released.. They call the shots now. :(

And poor Hummibird.. what a case! :cool:

This is my limit....

COAT2.png

COAT3.png

Last edited:

severinj

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I saw a post of yours in another thread where you were really stoked on waiting for the Galaxy Note 2. I have seen your posts since then, and purchasing the original Note with the much much worse internals and I have the idea that the majority of your posts in this thread are fueled by buyers remorse.

Don't knock the phone, just be content with what you have whether you jumped the gun or not.

Reactions: vincentallen2

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I saw a post of yours in another thread where you were really stoked on waiting for the Galaxy Note 2. I have seen your posts since then, and purchasing the original Note with the much much worse internals and I have the idea that the majority of your posts in this thread are fueled by buyers remorse.

Don't knock the phone, just be content with what you have whether you jumped the gun or not.

Ya I'm not to sure how 4mm of difference is what's making this phone horrible. Or if it looks like the s3. The note 1 looks like a huge gs2. And for practically the same size of phone u are getting a bigger screen thinner in width and thickness and a lot bigger battery. If ur willing to save what $150 by getting a note 1 and sacrifice somewhat future proofing ur phone hardware wise then do just that. Not every wants to save the money get an old phone root it and rom it possibly ruining it when they could spend that money and get something that will be just as fast and smooth out of the box with no root and better in every way

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: vincentallen2

vincentallen2

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site

"Ya I'm not to sure how 4mm of difference is what's making this phone horrible. Or if it looks like the s3. The note 1 looks like a huge gs2. And for practically the same size of phone u are getting a bigger screen thinner in width and thickness and a lot bigger battery. If ur willing to save what $150 by getting a note 1 and sacrifice somewhat future proofing ur phone hardware wise then do just that. Not every wants to save the money get an old phone root it and rom it possibly ruining it when they could spend that money and get something that will be just as fast and smooth out of the box with no root and better in every way

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums"

^Yes.

That is all.

JK =D
But I do agree with these two.
I also don't see the need for you to keep posting that picture of Apple vs Samsung Case. It seems like your hoping that no else gets the Galaxy Note II or the Galaxy S III because you didn't or weren't able to. I could be wrong, but this is just my interpretation of what I've seen.

Sent from my HTC Kingdom using Tapatalk 2

RaiderWill

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
I have the idea that the majority of your posts in this thread are fueled by buyers remorse.

That's FUNNY! :D

Boy.. Are we going back!

No.. Sorry.. to dissapoint you! :)

Buyer's remorse! That's Rich!!!!!!

The Note 2 may never see the light of day.. Apple controls it fate now.

And whoever you are.. BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THIS:

Have a GALAXY NOTE *1* RUNNING CYANOGENMOD 10 PA ENHANCED HYBRID 4.1.1 JELLYBEAN IS AS FAR FROM ***REMORSE*** AS ONE CAN GET!!!

IF YOU ONLY KNEW!!!!!!

The Note *1* is doing just fine thanks! It was the BEST move I ever could have made!!

I am enjoying my Phablet ***REAL TIME RIGHT NOW*** all 5.3" custom inches of it baby!

DEEPBEAN1.png

DEEPBEAN2.png

CALCH.png

SUH.png

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D One of the Baddest Phones on the Planet Baby! :D

Last edited:

severinj

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Does it frustrate you knowing you could do all that with the Note 2? I don't know why you keep posting pictures, it's not like it's impressive. Maybe last years note with the Exynos but not the US model with the S3 that came out this year.

Reactions: ryanr509

RaiderWill

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Does it frustrate you knowing you could do all that with the Note 2? I don't know why you keep posting pictures, it's not like it's impressive. Maybe last years note with the Exynos but not the US model with the S3 that came out this year.

Note 2 Note 2 Note 2 Note 2...

You are JEALOUS of my Note 1... It's quite.. obvious..

And why do you KEEP comming back here to this Thread?????????

You and your Puppy Dog raynr....

Almost 2,000 people like it on my thread and like the pics of a Galaxy Note running JellyBean Hybrid 4.1.1... It shows them a WHOLE NEW WORLD as to what a Cell Phone can be...:D

If you only knew how many people have PM'ed me to say how Sweet & One of a Kind it is..:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Go Comment on other Rumor Threads :D

There is simply NO NEED for you to CONTINUE to come back Again & Again to this Thread.

Simply Move On if you don't like it! :)

Bye!!!

MIDNITE.png

severinj

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
jealous of the note with the snapdragon, gimme a break.

you just keep trolling about how much you love your note and how the note 2 is somehow inferior. no one is buying that, believe me. you can post like a child as much as you want and keep trying to reaffirm that you're somehow 'above' the note 2 but trust me no one cares and if they're going to buy anything they're probably going to buy the more recent, more advanced rendition. the phone that will be future proof for a good amount of time. the 4s to the iphone 4 for comparison sake.

have a good one.

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
If the case was everyone rooting their phone then why not all just pickup an og Droid for $50 root and rom and we will all have the best phone ever!!! Not. Technology advances nobody wants to buy last years model when the new model comes out. At the rate cell phone and technology is going the note 2 will already be old enough tech when it is released so no reason to take 4 steps back and get an og note

blitz118

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
He is in love with his old Snapdragon Note, so he has to keep romming it to try to keep it current, but it is no match for the quad core Exynos Note 2, which has a bunch of new features.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DcgZum8M1o[/YT]

RaiderWill

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Let's See...

severinj is really Jealous of my Note 1....

blitz118 is sooo Jealous he WENT AND GOT VIDEO! to post on My Thread :D

then there is Hummy and his lapdog that *like* each others comments like B-Buddies :)

I feel so sorry for you all..

Us 10 MILLION *OLD PHONE* Galaxy Note Owners are pretty happy... with our phones.. Just like the G-Nex Owners... The RazorMaxx Owners... Hox Owners....

The Note 2 is full of tricks! Just like the S3 is!

But what you poor Jealous ( Just keep coming back to MY THREAD folks ) just don't understand is:

ALL OF THE NOTE 2's TRICKS WILL BE PORTED (If you even know what that means.. ) to the Note 1 just like ( Face Unlock S-Voice Face Down To Mute etc.. ) GOT PORTED FROM THE S3!!! :D:D:D

ryanr.. ROOT TO STAY UP?

ryanr.. I said the Note 2 is inferior???

ryanr.. Do you know the percentage of products that have JellyBean ???

OF COURSE YOU DON'T..

THAT'S WHY YOU SOUND SO JEALOUS OF MY NOTE 1 ( Beautiful isn't it? )

22% !!!! that's it!!!

You make it sound like I rooted a Froyo running Galaxy S and claiming it's one of the baddest phones on the Planet ! :D:D:D:D

Rooted Note 1's have OC/UV Kernels capable of running our Cyanogen Mod Phones at 1,920 mhz...;)

Dude or Girl.. ! The Note 1 and S3 have combined for 30 MILLION UNITS SOLD!

20 for the S3 & 10 for Note 1..

THEY ARE GETTING THE UPGRADE TO JELLYBEAN!!! JUST LIKE THEY WERE ONE OF THE 1ST TO GET ICS !

I am not "trying to keep up" I AM UP ! :D:D:D

KEY-LIME PIE AIN'T HERE YET BUD.. JELLYBEAN "IS" THE LATEST AND GREATEST

AND I GOT IT.

Cyanogen Mod no less.

with Hybrid Technology Sprinkled in.

I'm good :D

But No !!! The Note with the Quad 1.6 is a BEAST as far as performance is concerned MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT THAT... For those outside of the USA or for those that are willing to pay $800.00 to $900.00 and purchase it with No-Warranty here in the U.S.

But there is not even a deposit date for it yet.

Samsung has other things on their mind........... APPLE.

So.. whenever the Gang of you Trolling my Thread ( So Damn Jealous of the Pics of a Custom Phone.. ) get your Note 2's on contract for 2yrs IF YOUR CARRIER EVEN PICKS IT UP ( Because you don't even know who is going to launch it..:D ) I hope you are as happy as I am with my Note 1

Even though that thing is a Slab!

Hey.. Come look me up and I may show you how to customize it to look as cool as my Note 1 ! :D:D:D:D:D

PHONE-1.png

Last edited:

blitz118

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Let's See...

But No !!! The Note with the Quad 1.6 is a BEAST as far as performance is concerned MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT THAT... For those outside of the USA or for those that are willing to pay $800.00 to $900.00 and purchase it with No-Warranty here in the U.S.

The Note 2 will be coming to T-Mobile with the quad core Exynos chip, so there will be no need to have it exported, and pay $800-$900 for it.

Samsung SGH-T889 Coming To T-Mobile As The Galaxy Note II? | | TmoNewsTmoNews

vincentallen2

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Let's See...

severinj is really Jealous of my Note 1....

blitz118 is sooo Jealous he WENT AND GOT VIDEO! to post on My Thread :D

then there is Hummy and his lapdog that *like* each others comments like B-Buddies :)

I feel so sorry for you all..

Us 10 MILLION *OLD PHONE* Galaxy Note Owners are pretty happy... with our phones.. Just like the G-Nex Owners... The RazorMaxx Owners... Hox Owners....

The Note 2 is full of tricks! Just like the S3 is!

But what you poor Jealous ( Just keep coming back to MY THREAD folks ) just don't understand is:

ALL OF THE NOTE 2's TRICKS WILL BE PORTED (If you even know what that means.. ) to the Note 1 just like ( Face Unlock S-Voice Face Down To Mute etc.. ) GOT PORTED FROM THE S3!!! :D:D:D

ryanr.. ROOT TO STAY UP?

ryanr.. I said the Note 2 is inferior???

ryanr.. Do you know the percentage of products that have JellyBean ???

OF COURSE YOU DON'T..

THAT'S WHY YOU SOUND SO JEALOUS OF MY NOTE 1 ( Beautiful isn't it? )

22% !!!! that's it!!!

You make it sound like I rooted a Froyo running Galaxy S and claiming it's one of the baddest phones on the Planet ! :D:D:D:D

Rooted Note 1's have OC/UV Kernels capable of running our Cyanogen Mod Phones at 1,920 mhz...;)

Dude or Girl.. ! The Note 1 and S3 have combined for 30 MILLION UNITS SOLD!

20 for the S3 & 10 for Note 1..

THEY ARE GETTING THE UPGRADE TO JELLYBEAN!!! JUST LIKE THEY WERE ONE OF THE 1ST TO GET ICS !

I am not "trying to keep up" I AM UP ! :D:D:D

KEY-LIME PIE AIN'T HERE YET BUD.. JELLYBEAN "IS" THE LATEST AND GREATEST

AND I GOT IT.

Cyanogen Mod no less.

with Hybrid Technology Sprinkled in.

I'm good :D

But there is not even a deposit date for it yet.

Samsung has other things on their mind........... APPLE.

So.. whenever the Gang of you Trolling my Thread ( So Damn Jealous of the Pics of a Custom Phone.. ) get your Note 2's on contract for 2yrs IF YOUR CARRIER EVEN PICKS IT UP ( Because you don't even know who is going to launch it..:D ) I hope you are as happy as I am with my Note 1

Even though that thing is a Slab!

Hey.. Come look me up and I may show you how to customize it to look as cool as my Note 1 ! :D:D:D:D:D

Click to view quoted image

The Note II for Sprint has just been confirmed as well. I'm pretty confident ours going to make it in the US on my carrier (Sprint). ;-p

Sent from my kingdom using Tapatalk 2

RaiderWill

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
The Note II for Sprint has just been confirmed as well. I'm pretty confident ours going to make it in the US on my carrier (Sprint). ;-p

Sent from my kingdom using Tapatalk 2

Ah....

One Day Sir.... One Day...

Feels like MONTHS have passed since I last chatted on the Note 2...

Still... Is not here yet.

I don't even see a release date for the United States of America even in site.

Yawn............................

Thank God I got my Note *1* back in the summer :)

JellyBean running at a Blistering 1,832 mhz is wonderful..... :)

Maybe... One Day in the Future.... You will get your Note 2's

But Not Today.

Not even Tomorrow...

Note *1* JellyBean 4.1.1 Hybrid Cyanogen Mod FOREVER BABY... :)

183.png

CAR.png

CARBEAN.png

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Ah....

One Day Sir.... One Day...

Feels like MONTHS have passed since I last chatted on the Note 2...

Still... Is not here yet.

I don't even see a release date for the United States of America even in site.

Yawn............................

Thank God I got my Note *1* back in the summer :)

JellyBean running at a Blistering 1,832 mhz is wonderful..... :)

Maybe... One Day in the Future.... You will get your Note 2's

But Not Today.

Not even Tomorrow...

Note *1* JellyBean 4.1.1 Hybrid Cyanogen Mod FOREVER BABY... :)

183.png

CAR.png

CARBEAN.png
[/QUOTE

Samsung is having an event for U.S version of the note 2 on October 24th. So I'm betting by the end of November it will be here

soulsmilen

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Ryan, I don't think it matters what the facts are, we're just all lowly, jealous wanna-be's cuz we're not cool enough to have the Note 1 that is.... Well, all that blather up there.

Heh.. NOT!
:p

ryanr509

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Ryan, I don't think it matters what the facts are, we're just all lowly, jealous wanna-be's cuz we're not cool enough to have the Note 1 that is.... Well, all that blather up there.

Heh.. NOT!
:p

I have the note 1 ha haha and can't wait to get rid of it for something better lol

RaiderWill

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
I have the note 1 ha haha and can't wait to get rid of it for something better lol

Then..

That Pretty Much Tells The Tale As Far As Your Skill Level Is Concerned.

Get an IPhone 5....... That would match your skill level PERFECTLY..

You don't know how to Customize your Note... That.. Is QUITE Obvious :D

CALC.png

Status
Not open for further replies.