Who do you want to make the Next Nexus?

Which manufacturer do you want to make the Nexus Nexus

• Total voters

John-Smith

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Rumors, Rumors Rumors.

As you guys already know there are a few rumors as to who is making the next nexus.

There is, Samsung, Sony, LG and maybe even HTC. There are also rumors that all of these manufacturers are going to be making the next nexus. But lets just focus on one.

I like Samsung products, but I'm not sure if I want them to make yet another Nexus phone so soon. What I'm really looking forward to is hearing what Sony has in store.

What do you guys think?

The Hustleman

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Motorola would be the obvious choice.

Would be smarter to have unseen make every nexus from now on

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

jjt981

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I would really be happy with any of them except LG iv just had such bad luck with their products. HTC is my vote, i just love the feel of there phones but sony would also be really cool and interesting to see.

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Other: Anyone but Samsung

I'm tired of plastic, cheap-feeling phones. Would like a super sexy, sleek design from HTC or Sony.

Sent from my GT-I9300

Last edited:

aapold

May 15, 2011
Visit site
HTC would be my vote. I wish they had made the current nexus.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

NotAnotherSN92

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to see Sony or HTC. Just as long as they stay far away from Samsung. I realize their phones make money but I just can't stand their devices at all.

mellojoe

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I vote Motorolla as well. Not because I've loved their phones in the past, as is I'm sort of indifferent to Motorolla. But, because of the Google buy-out means the hardware design would be right under the nose of the software guys/gals. It would be one fewer step required to provide a true Android experience. Getting the left hand and right hand not only just talking but actually working together would be a dream.

John-Smith

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I was going to put motorola up on the list of options, but I don't really think there is a chance they will be making the next nexus phone. Maybe the one after, but not the upcoming one.

I would like the see one by motorola though, I've never owned a motorola phone and have absolutely no experience with one. But, now that they are owned by google and google has decided that they will be focusing on quality not quantity, I can see good things happening with the partnership in the future.

What I would like to see is Sony to make the next nexus.

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I want Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG, and Sony to all make the next nexuses. Personally want to have options and the one nexus smartphone from one manufacture does not speak to me even if it's manufacture I want. I see it as if only one manufacture makes one I would get the chance see what other manufacture would of done.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
it would be disingenuous of me to say i that i wouldnt buy the next nexus no matter what. :)

so that said, any of these companies plus moto can/will get my loot as long as it's on verizon (or even if its not ... i'll probably switch carriers), and is high end dope.

John-Smith

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
it would be disingenuous of me to say i that i wouldnt buy the next nexus no matter what. :)

so that said, any of these companies plus moto can/will get my loot as long as it's on verizon (or even if its not ... i'll probably switch carriers), and is high end dope.

Same here, I think I will get the next nexus regardless of who makes it. I know it will be better than the last nexus phone and will at least have jellybean.

MERCDROID

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I want to see Sony work their magic. It would be awesome to have a Sony Nexus that came with software to emulate Playstation games. How cool would it be to beam a playstation game directly to a tv using NFC and then also use the phone as a controller? I think I'm getting too far ahead of myself ;)

John-Smith

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
It would definitely be interesting to see what Sony could do with it and the PS3. But I'm not sure if google would let them do much, after all its supposed to be a Nexus device, not a playstation device. But I would think that they would definitely make apps that integrate with the phone and ps3 if they were to make the next nexus.

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I want to see Sony work their magic. It would be awesome to have a Sony Nexus that came with software to emulate Playstation games. How cool would it be to beam a playstation game directly to a tv using NFC and then also use the phone as a controller? I think I'm getting too far ahead of myself ;)

It would definitely be interesting to see what Sony could do with it and the PS3. But I'm not sure if google would let them do much, after all its supposed to be a Nexus device, not a playstation device. But I would think that they would definitely make apps that integrate with the phone and ps3 if they were to make the next nexus.

It would have ZERO play station integration. It is a nexus and Sony has no say in the software if it happens. They only manufacturer it.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW