2012 Nexus Rumor Collection(Post Pics/Links Here)

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Nexii.jpg
Samsung Galaxy Nexus 2, Sony Xperia Nexus, LG Optimus Nexus, Nexus 10, Nexus 7 3G HPSA+ or LTE, and HTC Nexus 5 is a long list of devices but if all them quad core then it would be a dream come true. I could ignore my favorite company HTC being a Smart Tablet (SORRY I THINK THE WORD "PHABLET" IS RIDICULOUS NO LONGER CHOOSE TO USE IT). A five inch device is to big of a phone for me but if the HTC is eactly 5inches and not 5.1 or higher I might give it a look if the screen has that edge to edge technology. This would get rid of the bezel make the device smaller. Nevertheless if most of these device came out during the fall Google will be making a big statement that I will happily support.

If you create or find any concepts of rumored nexus devices post the links and pics here.​

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Rumor-confirms-4.7-LG-Nexus-is-on-the-way_id34892

Last edited:

rawkerdude

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Personally, I'm hoping HTC gets the bid. I have only owned HTC phones (Incredible, Thunderbolt) so I can't say too much for other's quality but Sony would be my next choice.

Last edited:

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Personally, I'm hoping HTC gets the bid. I have only owned HTC phones (Incredible, Thunderbolt) so I can't say too much for other's quality but Sony would be my next choice.

I am too accustom to the feel of HTC smartphones. I have handle GN and S3 that I prefer HTC over Samsung. I am not incline to give future Samsung smartphones a try. Samsung makes good products just not what I am use to handling.

Unfortunate I don't have much experience with Sony's products smartphone but I like the design of the Xperia Arc, Ion, S , and TX. I especially like the slim and curve Xperia TX. The Ion and S are my only experience with Sony that I like how they felt in the hand.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

ZachA

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site

So am I, I want the feel and look of an HTC One X but without the camera hump.

Sent from my Droid Incredible 2 using Android Central Forums

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I hope all the versions of the Nexus have the curved screen. I just love the look of it.

I think nexus smartphones should all have some form of curve into the screen or the body. A curve in the design of nexus should be a trademark cue for Nexus smartphones and not exclusive to the Samsung Nexus line.

So am I, I want the feel and look of an HTC One X but without the camera hump.
Could not agree more.

Sent from my Droid Incredible 2 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I notice with all the smartphone nexus rumors their hasn't been recent nexus tablet rumors. After Google I/O the Nexus 10 was rumored to be coming plus a 3G version of Nexus 7.

DroidDavi

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
I would love the 5 but the Sony would be sexy. Its going to be hard if all these come out

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

johnp888

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Totally off topic but I keep thinking of Battlestar Galactica and the "final 5" :p but the most tangible nexus phone would be the LG one. Seems likely to me for Google to give LG a chance. A HTC or Sony one would be awesome. I'm just hoping for full day battery life and good camera, of course it better have 720p! Counting the days

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Android Central Forums

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I am just happy their is a whole lot of nexus buzz. We don't have too many mobile event left this year. We have a rumored Apple Event, Official MobileCON event and D: Dive Into Mobile. MobileCON is on the 9th to the 11th. Unfortunatily nothing big is released at CTIA but there two weeks for Google to surprise by showing up to event which is really not much imo. I am looking forward to what Andy Rubin has to say on Oct 29th. I definitely hope he talks about the Nexus Line. October is month I am accouting on D: Dive Into Mobile Event where Andy Rubin will talk about Google and hopefully leak some Nexus news.

M_Android

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
We have already heard about Nexus-phones from LG, Samsung, HTC and Sony. But are we really going to see more than one Nexus-phone? Google will release five Nexus-products by the end of the year. Nexus 7 and Nexus Q have already been released - and they could be followed by two other tablets. That would make four Nexus-products, so there would be only one left. This will probably be a phone. But, who will be the manufacturer? According to the latest news, it will be HUAWEI: Produziert Huawei das kommende Google Nexus?

For me, it would somehow make sense. Google stands for releasing good products at a low price. But as we can see, the Galaxy Nexus was not that cheap, so it did not sell well. On the other hand, big companies like Samsung would damage their own profits, if they released a competitor to their flagship-phones. Huawei stands for good phones at a low price, and they could use the power of the Nexus-brand to step up to the leading companies.

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
New Nexus phone reportedly arriving this month with Android 4.2 in tow | Android Community

MobileCon(CTIA) is next week and Dive into Mobile is at end month. I hope Google announces something at CTIA since again it's only a week away. I wouldn't be surprise if Andy Rubin at Dive into Mobile only gave us glimpse to what is to come since Andy Rubin not one to make specific statements on upcoming nexus projects. Google makes a announcement it will be at MobileCon or just a little teaser from Andy Rubin at Dive into Mobile. I may be wrong but Dive into Mobile is a conference not a event for official product announcements.

kimmi11

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I am too accustom to the feel of HTC smartphones. I have handle GN and S3 that I prefer HTC over Samsung. I am not incline to give future Samsung smartphones a try. Samsung makes good products just not what I am use to handling.

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
View attachment 38654

Samsung Galaxy Nexus 2, Sony Xperia Nexus, LG Optimus Nexus, Nexus 10, Nexus 7 3G HPSA+ or LTE, and HTC Nexus 5 is a long list of devices but if all them quad core then it would be a dream come true. I could ignore my favorite company HTC being a Smart Tablet (SORRY I THINK THE WORD "PHABLET" IS RIDICULOUS AND NO LONGER CHOOSE TO USE THE WORD). A five inch device is to big of a phone for me but if the HTC is eactly 5inches and not 5.1 or higher I might give it a look if the screen has that edge to edge technology. This would get rid of the bezel make the device smaller. Nevertheless if most of these device came out during the fall Google will be making a big statement that I will happily support.

If you create or find any concepts of rumored nexus devices post the links and pics here.​

Rumor confirms 4.7" LG Nexus is on the way

Rumor Update

I notice with the recent rumors of nexus devices mentioned the LG Nexus, HTC Nexus,etc; that their hasn't been a real connect of these rumors backing up idea multiple nexus devices being launched. The recent rumors have more pushed idea of it's toss up which manufacture will make nexus device. I really like idea multiple nexus smartphones and I am really pushing for Sony or HTC to make one. However as long as whoever makes nexus at a good price with good specs and like design then I will overlook the manufacture who makes it.

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Rumor Update
http://www.droid-life.com/2012/10/0...to-allow-for-any-manufacturer-to-participate/

Best rumor I have heard and hope this is true if Google doesn't want come out multiple nexus smartphone. The details on nexus program don't quite make feel that it will bring the nexus line to the mainstream. Right now their too little details and it is just a rumor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance