Motorola Occam

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Samsung GALAXY Nexus, Google Nexus 7 already running Android 4.2?

Now, enter the Motorola Occam. Cleverly named after the Occam's Razor prinicple, this will obviously be a RAZR device. Like the Nexus devices, it was seen on the server traffic log of Android Police. By the way, Occam's Razor merely means that if there are two theories that make the same prediction, the more simple one is best. And what could be more simple than a Nexus device uncomplicated by any manufacturer's skin. So, the theory is that the Motorola Occam is a Nexus version of the Motorola RAZR M or perhaps the Motorola RAZR HD.

Motorola Occam and Manta shown running Android 4.2 with benchmarks

The Occam (think Occam's Razor - or RAZR) smartphone is now listed in the AnTuTu Benchmark database of tested devices. It received an overall score of 9817, but shows a CPU frequency of 1512 MHz. Some speculation is that it could be using a quad-core processor to achieve that score, as well as a CPU Integer rating of 3670, or it could still be using the current Snapdragon S4 processor that is in the Motorola DROID RAZR M, and those higher scores show how much faster Android 4.2 JB is over the current Android 4.1 JB and 4.0 ICS.

nbieter

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I would love for this to be based on the RAZR I. I want a cheap (like below 300 dollars unlocked) Nexus phone with a 4.3 inch screen. Enough with the gigantic screens already and Google would do well to offer a phone for 250 dollars on the Play Store...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Free Tool Setups