Samsung Nexus 10.1

KevRDB

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
If its really going to happen then i am buying this for sure guaranteed. I've never owned or even touched a tablet before and have been shopping around for an android tablet. Good thing i read on rumors because now i will wait for this device to come out and i wont be waiting anytime longer than the rumored availability time frame. I stay away from apple products so this is the likely bet. the wait will be worth it.

KevRDB

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Aww why not Asus instead?

Good thing they are increasing the res though...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

The reason why is that Samsung can supply many of their own components so it can be cost-effective for the entire tablet. Google bringing the heavy artillery against Apple! I'm with Google.

kevinchen1102

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
if google doesn't work harder on apps that are especially designed for tablets,i dont see any chance the new 10' tablet can compete ipad.almost every app on nexus 7 looks like a giant phone app.this really sucks.and price is not the only factor people consider before buying a tablet.

Rizz1-2

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
if google doesn't work harder on apps that are especially designed for tablets,i dont see any chance the new 10' tablet can compete ipad.almost every app on nexus 7 looks like a giant phone app.this really sucks.and price is not the only factor people consider before buying a tablet.

I must have an incredible N7 then cause my apps look fantastic, or maybe I have just been lucky enough to download ones that work well with tablets. That said, more tablet-centric apps would be wonderful. I have to imagine there is already work being done to make this a reality. It isn't exactly a secret that android lacks nice tablet apps compared to the app store. Speaking strictly hardware and internals, I see no reason why this couldn't contend with the iPad.

craZDude

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I have to agree, it isn't really spectacular looking but perhaps official press shots will spruce it up a bit?

Also, is it odd that the back "feels like aluminum"? Samsung isn't known for building things with high quality materials :p

cormaster628

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I think the screen shots are a hoax. It's running in phablet mode, and missing on the back is the new gigantic "NEXUS" logo that's seen on the nexus 7 and 4.

Edit: Nevermind the nexus logo is there hard to see with BREIFMOBILE taking an unnecessary large amount of the picture

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

6tr6tr

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
I was wondering about the myself, why would it have black bars in top and bottom of a 10 inh screen? It would just waste so much space.

I think it's real. Google's been trying to get rid of inconsistency and fragmentation and since this looks/acts exactly like the Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 7, I think it's the way they're going.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz