Nexus 5 to be Powered by an Octa-Core Processor?

deesugar

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Haha, the IBT, least credible source of all time. They compose pure, speculated garbage.

Haha, that is funny. Except for a couple things:

• These are just rumors and are being reported as so by the IBT.
  • I trust an internationally recognized news organization with no history of "speculated garbage" in tech reporting over the political leanings of an anonymous forum member with fewer then 500 posts.
So to recap... The winner of "least credible source of all time. composed of pure, speculated garbage" is always going to won by the trolling comment of an anonymous poster.

deesugar

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Is this LG Nexus 5 leak the future? Or fantasy? | Crave - CNET

Posted in another thread. Just speculation though.

Everything is speculation at this point. And remember just like the S4 there were a few different prototypes floating around before Samsung decided on one version. Some of the current official Samsung videos showing off the S4 features the prototype version with the metal band (see below). Nexus is even crazier since more then one company is competing to produce that model. Both leaks could be true and it's just that they're two different prototypes. One way or another we will probably see a an Octa-core processor from LG in a future smartphone.

Offical Samsung Video Still Advertising the "Premium Finish" of the S4 (at :25)
Samsung Galaxy S4 Official Video - YouTube

Last edited:

TheLibertarian

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
Haha, that is funny. Except for a couple things:

• These are just rumors and are being reported as so by the IBT.
  • I trust an internationally recognized news organization with no history of "speculated garbage" in tech reporting over the political leanings of an anonymous forum member with fewer then 500 posts.
So to recap... The winner of "least credible source of all time. composed of pure, speculated garbage" is always going to won by the trolling comment of an anonymous poster.

Oh boy, I didn't know anyone actually read the IBT for tech news...

Really? In the 4th post you really have to call someone a troll? Come on bud, grow up, you're better than that.

It's also in interesting you label me as "an anonymous member" (and for some reason mention my post count) when you can easily learn more information about me from my profile than you can learn about the author of that article.

I'll get back to you when I post more... ? Good one, kiddo.

Last edited:

deesugar

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Oh boy, I didn't know anyone actually read the IBT
Either you don't know much or don't know many people.

... you need to research what qualifies as a "recognized news organization" haha.
Please enlighten us to those qualifications, who makes them up? and why doesn't IBT qualify? Please cite all your "recognized" trustworthy sources.

Really? In the 4th post you really have to call someone a troll? Come on bud, grow up, you're better than that.
I actually said your comment was of a trolling nature (try rereading the original comment) but you're really sounding like a Troll now.

It's also in interesting you label me as "an anonymous member"
This might be news to you but we're all pretty much anonymous on this forum, unless "TheLibertarian" is your God given name?

Look, your OP was a bit silly to begin with. The fact that you're perusing the Rumor Forum to comment in threads about things that might... God Forbid Not Be True! is akin to questioning why people dress up in funny costumes and beg for candy at strangers houses on Oct 31st. The sources here range from Legitimate news sites to "My friend who works at Verizon says..."

TheLibertarian

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
Either you don't know much or don't know many people.

Please enlighten us to those qualifications, who makes them up? and why doesn't IBT qualify? Please cite all your "recognized" trustworthy sources.

I actually said your comment was of a trolling nature (try rereading the original comment) but you're really sounding like a Troll now.

This might be news to you but we're all pretty much anonymous on this forum, unless "TheLibertarian" is your God given name?

Look, your OP was a bit silly to begin with. The fact that you're perusing the Rumor Forum to comment in threads about things that might... God Forbid Not Be True! is akin to questioning why people dress up in funny costumes and beg for candy at strangers houses on Oct 31st. The sources here range from Legitimate news sites to "My friend who works at Verizon says..."

You have a nice day, guy. :)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alfatv