LG Optimus G2 Snapdragon 800 & Edge to Edge Display

deesugar

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Really hope they move away from looking like Samsung devices.

You say Samsung, I've heard other people say Apple (you might have heard about a little lawsuit about that) but the point is phones will always look similar because they're... Well phones! Circular, triangle or any other shape will not work and people like thin and light. So, much like flat screen TV's you are only looking at different size screens and bevels as far as visual cues. There's so much manufactured hype about one phone looking like another to the point of absurdity and no other type of consumer product shares that kind of buzz. Washers/dryers, refrigerators, flat screens and even laptops don't get this kind of scrutiny.

McSkullough

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
I don't like the 5.5 inch screen. Means the G Pro 2 will probably be like the Samsung Mega. Oh well, I'm only one person.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

djw39

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I don't like the 5.5 inch screen. Means the G Pro 2 will probably be like the Samsung Mega. Oh well, I'm only one person.

Don't worry, this is not the sequel to the Pro, it's the follow-up to last year's Optimus G. LG has said they will keep this flagship series in the 4.7-5 inch range, alongside their larger Pro series.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

McSkullough

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Don't worry, this is not the sequel to the Pro, it's the follow-up to last year's Optimus G. LG has said they will keep this flagship series in the 4.7-5 inch range, alongside their larger Pro series.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hope so. I was going off the rumors in the link of the 5.5 inch screen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay