Samsung Galaxy Note 3

markray

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi Dears
url

I am really interested in the upcoming Galaxy Note 3, and would like to summarize all rumours regarding the most waited device, which will be updated regularly.

• Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is more likely to have 5.7" display
  • Note 3 Will be likely the first Samsung device to get Android Jelly Bean 4.3
  • Galaxy Note 3 will probably the first smartphone with 3GB of RAM
  • Galaxy Note 3 is rumoured to sports Octa-Core processor.
  • Note 3 will likely to have 13MP Camera
  • Main competitors for the Note 3 is Sony Xperia Z Ultra and HTC One Max
  • Finally, the expected release date is September, 4th.

Kiersten_Kress

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I will only upgrade from my Note 2 to Note 3,
if the Note 3 has the following:

(1) improved screen, 1920x1080 resolution, AMOLED
(2) noticeable faster processor
(3) longer battery life
(4) more sensitive/accurate S-pen
(5) same price as Note 2
(6) better low-light performance of rear camera
(7) lower weight
(8) no Verizon logo on home button
(9) louder internal speaker
(10) slimmer bezel

Otherwise... I'll just wait for the Note 4. :)

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
In only on board for one if it has no menu button and no home button and a major visual and performance update to the software... Guess that's all 2-3 years away.

Transmitted through spacetime.

universeand

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I will only upgrade from my Note 2 to Note 3, if the Note 3 has the following: (1) improved screen, 1920x1080 resolution, AMOLED (2) noticeable faster processor (3) longer battery life (4) more sensitive/accurate S-pen (5) same price as Note 2 (6) better low-light performance of rear camera (7) lower weight (8) no Verizon logo on home button (9) louder internal speaker (10) slimmer bezel Otherwise... I'll just wait for the Note 4. :)
An article at sammobile.com says an inside leaker says it will have a 5.7" 1920x1080 resolution screen.

Ghazi Casaca

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Would prefer if the Note 3 came with maybe a 5.8 inch screen or maybe slightly bigger but only if they made the bezel almost nonexistent, would want the 3Gb of ram as the 2 Gb is bottlenecking current processors, would prefer a Snapdragon 800 proc over the Exynos 5 Octa, Full HD screen of course, 13 megapixel will probably come, better handwriting recognition would be nice also, and would be hoping that the front camera would be 3.2 megapixels.

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I think this is a fair assessment concerning the screen size of the Galaxy Note 3. Samsung is beta testing what is, and isn't too large for a phone in their 5.7", and 6.3" Galaxy mega line. They have the resources to do so. Whichever model ends up being the more popular of the 2 ends up being the size of the Note 3. However SamMobile said the next Note will more than likely end up being 5.7" display in the same form factor as the Note 2. Considering they did this with the S4, this makes sense for the Note 3 as well.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Seems like I should have been patient and wait for the Note 3. Ah, never mind.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

It's never ending. Once the Note 3 is in people's hands in November, some will be looking to the S5 in April. For those who have patience to wait out several releases for the perfect device, I envy you. I couldn't do it. I am most likely making my decision on my next phone in October, even though I am due 8/15. There's just not anything out right now that's getting me excited. Reminds of when I got my GNex when it came out. We should know everything that's coming out this year by then.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Roundpotato

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
Would prefer if the Note 3 came with maybe a 5.8 inch screen or maybe slightly bigger but only if they made the bezel almost nonexistent, would want the 3Gb of ram as the 2 Gb is bottlenecking current processors, would prefer a Snapdragon 800 proc over the Exynos 5 Octa, Full HD screen of course, 13 megapixel will probably come, better handwriting recognition would be nice also, and would be hoping that the front camera would be 3.2 megapixels.

Could you explain how the RAM is bottlenecking processors more?

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
How does RAM slow down a processor? Doesn't make sense.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm definitely stoked about the Note 3. Would love to see the same ppi as on the S4 (but, knowing Samsung, that's doubtful). Would like to see it get the Exynos 5420 and 3 or 4GB of RAM. As long as it's not over 6" I'd want it most likely.

Sent from me LTE Note 8.0