Note 3 Battery

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
Reports are that it will have a 3450mAh battery! They are being manufactured now by battery makers as replacement( non-OEM) batteries for S3, S4. I guess Samsung has confidence that the technology for this particular battery size is pretty mature and are willing to put it into the Note 3.

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Reports are that it will have a 3450mAh battery! They are being manufactured now by battery makers as replacement( non-OEM) batteries for S3, S4. I guess Samsung has confidence that the technology for this particular battery size is pretty mature and are willing to put it into the Note 3.

That would make sense, considering the bump in screen size.

eddy14

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
The biggest thing is how much that battery is going to get you during your day. They did a good job with the Note 2's battery, so I'm not worried about the Note 3.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII

limitbreak09

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Im thinking 5 hours on screen time with moderate use, and 4 hours with heavy use

Sent from my LG-E980 using AC Forums mobile app

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Plus the improved 3GB of RAM being low power consumption as well should at least make the GN3 on par with the GN2 in terms of battery life. Bigger, denser screen with a bump in battery power is fine.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Im thinking 5 hours on screen time with moderate use, and 4 hours with heavy use

Sent from my LG-E980 using AC Forums mobile app

The Galaxy Nexus could do that with that size battery. With the history of the Note series along with the S800, I would guess more in the range of twice those numbers. If it doesn't, I will be somewhat disappointed to say the least.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Plus the improved 3GB of RAM being low power consumption as well should at least make the GN3 on par with the GN2 in terms of battery life. Bigger, denser screen with a bump in battery power is fine.

I knew I read somewhere a few months back about charging performance of the S800. Here is a snippet from the spec sheet under the power management section:

Energy efficient High Performance for Mobile (HPm) technology

aSMP dynamic CPU power control for sustained peak performance

New Quick Charge 2.0 integrated for up to 75% faster battery charging.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Having the GS4, and intrigued by the GN3, for me it will come down to internal storage on Verizon and Bootloader. My GS4 is 5" and I see no reason to sell and upgrade to a 5.7" phone if the Bootloader is still uncrackable.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance