Galaxy Note 4: Speculation about features

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
Re: Galaxy NOTE 4

i agree with chad, i love my note 3, but i think with the update it will keep the note 2 around alot longer, but to touch back on the note 4 , ive seen the leaked blueprints and i still don't know are they finally going to switch software buttons, so that way we can take care of like 20% of the critics

howie782

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site

The note 3 is nice but overall with the note 2 getting updated soon it is still a very valid option IMO..having played with both..the note 3 is nice but unless you absolutely crave the newest and latest the note 2 is still a great option. Wish touchwiz was lighter but it does bring good software features. Maybe samsung will improve this in the future as they recently reached an agreement with Google.

Bishop_99

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site

S4 owner here, and it was an easy decision to skip the Galaxy S5. I can't see myself spending another $600+ on the S5, when the Note 4 is about 7 months away.

The Note 4 will bring the improvements of the S5, plus the extra ram, hopefully S805 cpu and I truly hope that it will include the QHD display. Also, I like the 5 inch screen of my S4, but I truly loved the size and display of the Note 3.

Szajda78

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site

S4 owner here, and it was an easy decision to skip the Galaxy S5. I can't see myself spending another $600+ on the S5, when the Note 4 is about 7 months away.

The Note 4 will bring the improvements of the S5, plus the extra ram, hopefully S805 cpu and I truly hope that it will include the QHD display. Also, I like the 5 inch screen of my S4, but I truly loved the size and display of the Note 3.

That would be nice Note 4

Skickat fr?n min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

Last edited:

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

Or will they go up or down in screen size if they go QHD, not sure what the supported screen sizes are and can they do it without increasing the device size.

Anon8154066

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site

Ye note 4 with 4GB ram and cpu 805 and QHD and stil 5.7 inch.

Skickat fr?n min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

So here are my Note 4 Specs with one twist.

5.7" Qhd display

805 64bit 2.8ghz Proccesor

4gb Ram

16mgp Isocell Camera

32gb base storage expandable to 128gb

Projector well it's a note and within this it can project office stuffs but also pictures and film to any white surface.

Enhanced S-Pen Feature's and improved Ui of which will be of the pro series tablets.

Updated Design build with updated stereo speakers.

Sent From the one the only the magnificent Note 3.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site

64bit 805 keep dreaming if you want 64 bit hope that they go with the 64bit exynos product. 4 gigs of ram why instead give me a leaner tw experience. And truthfully I wouldn't want a qhd screen I would rather have Samsung build a better 1080p screen. Other than specs qhd will do more harm than good with battery life CPU and gpu cycles. Give me smaller bezels a bigger battery. A better radio. All the things that make a smartphone better

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

The dual speakers would be nice and should be there. I wouldn't mind the screen staying 5.7" and going up to a QHD, but only if the battery jumps by a lot. As for the 64bit processor, I have to ask why? I mean Android OS isn't a 64bit OS so why would you care if the processor is. Is Google planning on updating to 64bit anytime soon? Just asking.

jmh625

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
I just switched to a note 3 and loving it to death. There are a few things I think they can improve on but it's nothing that needs to be replaced. More of them needing to address things ui wise. A better screen always sounds great but be real. The note 3 performs outstanding and it can be made better. After 1080p it's very hard to find a difference to the average person. 64 bit seems a bit over kill at this point in the game. It seems every few months some company is throwing together some half assed feature with new tech. While it's great, it's not perfected. S4 was like this. Hence why I have a n3 now. I would much rather the n4 have a perfected and mastered tech then something that is either barely support or perfected. In my opinion the n3 is hard to beat. Only other phone I had my eye on was the z2 but Verizon has yet to take that bet yet. But there will always be the people that want the newest stuff just to say they have it. Yet it's no real improvement over something that's six months old.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
For me the Note 4 would need a much bigger battery if they go 2k display, RAM, sure 4GB is nice but really 3GB is just fine. So what does that leave us besides new UI enhancements and an updated processor and camera. There really isn't much to do but if the improvements are just that improvements then I will be looking to a December update, time to give the accessory market a chance to catch up and Samsung to actually put out the spare battery/charger bundle that always take 2 months to deliver.

Nathan Crookes

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
All of the above, but also less bloatware from Samsung would be good!

Sent from the future through my SM-N9006 (note 4) the most awesome phone of them all! Soon to be.

Omer San Gabriel

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Exactly what i'm planning. :))

pinkpoppy

Aug 15, 2014
Visit site

im currently on the Note 2, my plan was always to upgrade to the Note 4

theres so many rumored specs on this beast!

4K HD, 20Mp camera, angled side display or curved display, exynos or snapdragon chipset, 64bit ........

as long as its got massive battery, lightning processor & big camera, think il be pretty happy! cant wait!

not long to go now! roll on Sept 3 for the announcement!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay