Galaxy F, Galaxy S5 Prime, Galaxy KQ

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Re: Those who got a GS5 might be disappointed to hear this...

I am not disappointed, the not really need for that big of a resolution on a 5 inch screen.

801 is plenty fast for me.

Posted via Android Central App

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site

Way to ask them for proof Joe! Very good! Lets see what they say or come up with. We need to keep the rumor mill in check. We like (NEED!!) to see proof here in AC! :cool:

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site

Yeah I don't want a metal phone or for my phone to be trying to push that many pixels. Maybe when the s810 comes out next year. If it's really awesome and I want to upgrade I can though. Got another upgrade coming in July.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

robstunner

Android Connoisseur
Jun 3, 2010
Visit site

Wow, XDA users are probably the only thing lower in credibility than IBTIMES. Taking that with a grain of salt it the understatement of the month.

Sanjay Chandra

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

Omg ! When GS5 launched , GS4's suddenly stopped working
and when GS5 Prime comes , GS5 stops working

/s

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

Well, if it turns out to be true, I'll snag it up. Gee, what to do with this S5....lol.

rahxephon

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site

The sad thing is, I'm more MEH to the boosted resolution and CPU power and more interested in the physical design :)

trandz

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site

This wont happen. It doesnt make sense business wise or anything. Its like if Apple released a 5C last time, made it look their yearly flagship and released a 5S secretly a month later. What...

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site

The sad thing is, I'm more MEH to the boosted resolution and CPU power and more interested in the physical design :)

Design over function.........nice! I have a Lamborghini kit for your car that I'd love to sell you!....lol!!

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: Those who got a Galaxy S5 might be disappointed to hear this...

Nope... Not the least disappointed. This phone.. as is.. exceeds my expectations.

meddyrainzo

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site

I doubt this is true. It would hurt S5 sales. If this "S5 prime" device actually exists, I don't think it would be out until late this year or early next year

msavic6

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

The guy who posted the information is very reliable and is very known throughout the XDA forums. He released info last year on the S4 Exynos version so I am fairly sure he wouldn't be blowing smoke since he doesn't want to ruin his reputation.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

frettfreak

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site

Design over function.........nice! I have a Lamborghini kit for your car that I'd love to sell you!....lol!!

There comes a point when more power doesnt mean anything and at the current moment, i think we are there. there isnt anything i can throw at this phone that really slows it down. It does everything i want almost instantly (and the things it doesnt do instantly are usualy because of network conditions and waiting for data). I would be in agreement with the other guy, more interested in the design than an irrelevant spec bump.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci