Samsung Galaxy F / S5 Prime

tcm1969

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
From the leaks I've seen it looks exactly like the the S5. Its a metal S5. Huh.... so much for something new and exciting. The power of advertising is amazing!

Sent from my GT-N5110 using AC Forums mobile app

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
It's all about the money :p
I haven't been keeping up to date with the rumors, but I thought it was supposed to have a larger, sharper screen and more RAM.

05 TypeS DC5

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm confused they haven't marketed the suppose galaxy prime/galaxy f the phone is still rumored so until its official anything you hear and see is pure speculation. Also, side note Samsung hasn't said anything about this project so don't fall for rumors and hypes. That's why I was upset with S5. I started actually believing rumors and had set the bar of expectation too high that now its like settling for pos phone when in reality its a great phone.

Posted via Android Central App

wowpaw

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
from the side by side pics of it next to the s5, the screen looks bigger along with the brushed aluminum backing.

rahxephon

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
I'm going to complain just to complain, but these supposed leaked designs sort of just look like a normal Galaxy with a custom back cover. Samsung could really bump up the design by changing the color/material of the front facing as well. Whynot make the whole phone look metal.

ickymini

May 6, 2014
Visit site
I'm going to complain just to complain, but these supposed leaked designs sort of just look like a normal Galaxy with a custom back cover. Samsung could really bump up the design by changing the color/material of the front facing as well. Whynot make the whole phone look metal.

seriously! >X]

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital