HTC Incredible HD

zmonster1

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
+1 I have two more weeks to go before I can ditch my Storm 2 and step up to a droid phone. I'd like to hear what is coming down the line for the holidays.

ebrown126

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Just digging around, it seems like a December launch. I was trying to find some trends of leaked photos to actual announcement. Looking at the recent Lexicon/Merge, BGR posted photos around late july/early august and now its just about ready to launch. The Inc HD was photoed lated August, so hopefully something is coming. Maybe end of Ocotber??

Lets all hope it will be called the Droid Incredible HD, which de-Bing the phone.

I'm also thinking it would fall in line with the 1 Droid per month on Vz. With Droid Pro coming in November, hopefully we will see this Dinc HD in December just in time for the Holiday season. But that stupid Droid 2 WE may also be ready for December so that could kill my hopes.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Think the d2 world is scheduled for next month along with a few other devices. I don't mind waiting a month or so longer for lte to be added

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I have been waiting for about a month now to upgrade....and will wait for either this phone or the Droid T2.

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Seems like the phone is on track for the end of November. Don't know when, but in time for Black Friday.

Judging by Verizon's recent launches, it seems that this thing will launch on a Thursday. The Merge is said to launch November 11th, so my guess is the "Incredible HD" will launch on the 18th, if it is still set for the before Black Friday time frame. It might not launch at all this year, lets see what happens, though I feel it will.

HTC Desire -> HTC Droid Incredible
Desire Z -> Merge
Desire HD -> Incredible HD

Makes sense doesn't it?

kyfredrickson

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
Makes me think... should i return the fascinate since I have 7 days left of my return policy and go back to my samsung rogue till the end of nov.?

JSK1121

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
I have been waiting for about a month now to upgrade....and will wait for either this phone or the Droid T2.

I'm in the same exact boat. My Blackberry Curve makes me want to use sulfuric acid eye drops every time I look at it, but I won't settle for anything but the latest and greatest either. What a conundrum!

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
The only thing that will kill the HTC Incredible HD for me if is it is BINGED!!!! I will post here if I find any news about and hope you will too. I can not wait to find out more about this phone.

There is a debate about what phone is better the Evo or the Inc...we all stand by the phone choices we are given by our carrier, and I would defend the Inc in a heartbeat, but honestly down deep we all know that the EVO is the better phone and when this Inc HD comes to Verizon we will finally have the phone we should have had to start with, but better.

ebrown126

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm in the same exact boat. My Blackberry Curve makes me want to use sulfuric acid eye drops every time I look at it, but I won't settle for anything but the latest and greatest either. What a conundrum!

Me too. I had the Fascinate and took it back because of some issues. I back to my bb Tour and its horrendous. Im truly disgusted.

Hopefully it will be the Droid Incredible HD.....killing the Bing effect. My last hopes for this 2010 are aimed for December. With the Droid 2 WE and Droid Pro both scheduled for November 11th, that will leave December open for a Droid type phone to be available. Fingers crossed.

shanesol

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
The only thing that will kill the HTC Incredible HD for me if is it is BINGED!!!! I will post here if I find any news about and hope you will too. I can not wait to find out more about this phone.

There is a debate about what phone is better the Evo or the Inc...we all stand by the phone choices we are given by our carrier, and I would defend the Inc in a heartbeat, but honestly down deep we all know that the EVO is the better phone and when this Inc HD comes to Verizon we will finally have the phone we should have had to start with, but better.

If it's a Droid phone it wont have Bing. So hopefully it being an updated Incredible means it will be Droid branded

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

psupride

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
the admin of the droidforums.net site says a source tells him Nov 23...I remember him having accurate info about the release of the original Droid Inc as well....take it for what it's worth I guess

droidforums.net/forum/droid-news/75362-gorgeous-mysterious-evo-ish-htc-device-headed-verizon-42.html

EDIT: It's on page 40 and 6 posts down

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Detailed Technical Specifications of Verizon HTC Droid Incredible HD

Detailed Technical Specifications of Verizon HTC Droid Incredible HD
Brand: Verizon
Browse Verizon devices
Manufacturer: HTC
Browse all devices manufactured by HTC
Hardware_Designer: HTC
Expected_Release_Date: November, 2010
Predecessor:Model: Verizon HTC Droid Incredible ADR6300
Physical-Attributes
Software_Environment
Embedded+Operating:System: Google Android 2.2
Browse devices running this OS
Operating;System+Kernel: Linux 2.6.32
Microprocessor,:Chipset
CPU;Clock: 1000 MHz
CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon QSD8650
Browse devices based on Snapdragon QSD8650
Width-of;Machine;Word: 32 bit
CPU:Core: Qualcomm Scorpion
Instruction-Set: ARMv7
Graphical;subsystem
Display_Type: Super LCD (TFT) display
Display+Color;Depth: 24 bit/pixel (16777216 scales)
Display;Diagonal: 4.3 " (109 millimetres)
Display+Resolution: 480 x 800 (384000 pixels)
Viewable-Display;Size: 2.21 " x 3.68 " (56.08 x 93.47 millimetres)
Pixel-density-(dot;pitch): 217.4 pixel/inch (0.11683 millimetre/pixel)
Video-out: 1280x720 (720p) resolution
HDMI Type D (HDMI 1.4) connector
Audio;Subsystem
Audio;Channel(s): stereo sound
Microphone(s): mono sound
Loudspeaker(s): Supported
Audio:Output: 3.5mm plug
Cellular:phone
Cellular+Networks: CDMA800, CDMA1900
Cellular;Data-Links: cdmaOne, CDMA2000 1xRTT, CDMA2000 1xEV-DO Rel. 0, CDMA2000 1xEV-DO Rev A
Cellular_Antenna: Internal antenna
Call;Alert: 40 -chord melody (polyphonic)
Vibrating_Alert: Supported
Speakerphone:: Supported
Control:peripherals
Positioning_Device: Multi-touch screen
Primary;Keyboard: Not supported
Directional_Pad: Not supported
Scroll:Wheel: Not supported
Interfaces
Expansion_Interfaces: microSD, microSDHC, TransFlash
Supports High Capacity (SD 2.0/HC) memory cards with capacity of up to 32GB
USB: USB 2.0 client, Hi-Speed (480Mbit/s)
USB Series Micro-B (Micro-USB) connector
Bluetooth_(802.15): Bluetooth 2.1 + Enhanced Data Rate, Internal antenna
Wireless-LAN/Wi-Fi+(802.11): IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
Internal antenna
Infrared-Gate: Not supported
Multimedia-Broadcast
Analog;Radio: No information
Digital_Media;Broadcast: Not supported
Satellite_Navigation
Built-in:GPS_module: Supported
GPS:protocol: NMEA 0183
GPS;Antenna: Internal antenna
Complementary;GPS-Services: Assisted GPS
Built-in-Digital-Camera
Sensor_Type: CMOS sensor
Resolution: 3264 x2448 pixels (7.99MP)
Autofocus-(AF): Supported
Optical_Zoom: 1 x
Macro;Mode: Supported
Built-in:Flash: mobile light (LED)
Camcorder: 1280x720 pixels
Recordable+Image+Formats: JPG
Recordable:Video:Formats: 3GP, MPEG4
Built-in-Secondary-Digital_Camera
Sensor-Type: CMOS sensor
Resolution: 1280 x1024 pixels (1.31MP)
Camcorder: 0x0pixels
Recordable:Image-Formats: JPG
Recordable:Video:Formats: 3GP
Power+Supply
Battery-Technology: Lithium-ion battery
Battery;Build: removable
Additional_Details
Built-in+accelerometer: Supported
Additional:Features:

* capacitive touch screen
* built-in digital compass
* HTC Sense UI
* Bluetooth stereo audio profile (A2DP
* AVRCP)
* Google Search
* Google Maps
* Gmail
* Google Calendar
* Google Talk
* kickstand

Related_Page: HTC Mobile Phone Finder - Browse By Carrier, OS, and More
Datasheet_State: Incomplete specifications
Datasheet;Views: 1499 times
Datasheet:Added: Oct 28, 10 21:59:26

Verizon HTC Droid Incredible HD Detailed Specs | Technical Specifications | PDAdb.net - Comprehensive Database of Smartphone, PDA, PDA Phone, PNA, netbook & Mobile Device Specifications

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
At least bing wasnt shown in the list or I missed it.This phone may help may help me put the bug ridden DX in its coffin lol after all :D

Sent Using TaPaTalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae