HTC Incredible HD

Comineeyeaha

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
If those specs are even true why snapdragon QSD8650 still?

Now, I don't know model numbers as much as others, but in that spec list it called the CPU the Qualcomm Scorpion, which if I understand correctly is the next gen snapdragon which is in the G2, is it not?

*Edit before posting and after a wiki search*

And now I just learned something. This is the same proc that's in the Evo and the Dinc. If that's the case, then this just looks like a bigger phone, and hardly a technical upgrade at all. Looks cool, but I think I'll wait for the T2.

Last edited:

EvanJ18

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
And now I just learned something. This is the same proc that's in the Evo and the Dinc. If that's the case, then this just looks like a bigger phone, and hardly a technical upgrade at all. Looks cool, but I think I'll wait for the T2.

DEALBREAKER!
what a disappointment if that's indeed true. The merge is going to have he next gen snapdraggon, why wouldn't this? Unless HTC is trying to get rid of excess inventory.

brandonx1000

rule the air.
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
i'm still pretty happy with the specs, i have a feeling this will be a 2nd gen system...i'm sold on either the merge or the incredible hd...it all depends if the hd gets announced in the next few days

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I like this phone but from the Pictures I seen there is no HDMI jack. So that is a deal breaker for me. I have a lot of movies that I downloaded from my desktop that I can watch on my DX phone at anytime. Sometimes I plug in the HDMI and watch it on the Big Screen. This phone is not worth it to me with out the HDMI Mini jack. I like HTC and almost bought the Incredible 1. But I absolutely loved the DX so I bought it. It is not worth giving up my DX for this phone. So I am going to stick with my DX and wait for the Droid T2 and use my wife upgrade for that if it is what they say it going to be.

Droid hungry

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Dont get me wrong that is a great processor but by now its outdated. i wanted this phone so much but if its dropping with the same processor as its predecessor i will be severely disappointed and will have to reconsider.

Comineeyeaha

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
The more I think about it, the less I believe that spec sheet. I just really don't think they'd release an update to a phone that is technically identical. If it ends up being true, then the only reason I can think of to buy this over the Merge is (hopefully) the absence of Bing.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Hdmi out isn't needed especially when you Have the dlna feature and htc sells a dlna box that you can hook up to your tv if it isn't dlna capable. If this phone is released in can almost promise you it will have the 8655 which is fine by me

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Yes it will have a ffc think of it as a mix of the desire hd and evo the best if both worlds without 4g. The new processor more ram more app storage ffc kickstand 8mp main camera updated design over all a nice phone for those who want to wait for 4g to mature some and don't need a dualcore processor in their phone

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Not to take away from Android Central, but you can also follow this link http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-news/92148-mysterious-device-now-november-23-launch-date.html to keep up to date on what is known about the mysterious device. The user in the know Miami1683 will be keeping the specs updated as his info becomes available.

 8 megapixel camera with dual-LED flash
 Kickstand
 4.3-inch screen
 3.5 mm headphone jack
 Front facing camera.

I hop this helps . . . and November 23rd is still looking good.

Last edited:

brandonx1000

rule the air.
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Not to take away from Android Central, but you can also follow this link Mysterious Device Now With November 23 Launch date - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum to keep up to date on what is known about the mysterious device. The user in the know Miami1683 will be keeping the specs updated as his info becomes available.

 8 megapixel camera with dual-LED flash
 Kickstand
 4.3-inch screen
 3.5 mm headphone jack
 Front facing camera.

I hop this helps . . . and November 23rd is still looking good.

the unit that has been in the hands of Miami did not have a kickstand anymore

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca