Still looking

CVisk

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm still looking for my next phone. I got the Samsung S3 two and a half years ago. A couple of months ago I traded it to someone for a Note2 as I wanted something bigger and wanted to be sure I liked it before going with the Note4. The Note series are bigger than what I'd prefer. I love the specs on the Note4, and love the design the new Moto X. How long will I have to wait to get something similar to the size of the new Moto X, with specs close to that of the Note 4, processor and Ram and camera wise, AND have wireless charging. I don't ask for much, just for the phone that will be perfect for me. :)

Oh yeah. And it has to be on Verizon :(

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, you're asking for too much there haha. If you really enjoyed the S-Pen, you're mostly locked into the Note line. But if you can live without it, you could go with the S5 or the new Moto X. Most of the hardware specs of the Note are needed to support the S-Pen stuff, and the myriad of sensors, well, just ask yourself if you'll really need them. I have the Note 3 and it was a barometer and temp sensor on it and I can tell you I've only used them a handful of times, and every time was just to show that I could, not that when I needed them.

(Plus, the heart rate thingy using the camera's LED has been done before with apps, Samsung just threw it in a-la-Apple and said they invented it)

CVisk

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
No, I'm not locked into the S Pen. I rarely use it. I only traded for the Note2 to see of I like the size. And I do not. Thinking 5.2 would be a good size. But wireless charging is a must.

Posted via Android Central App