I was just snooping around on the HTC site and i went to the mobile version and well there was a lineup of phones one phone had a caption saying "the first to 4G again" find out january 6th idk if you guys know what this is already but could it be the Dinc HD? the the new evo knight or whatever its called

heres the link :

HTC
    12-22-2010 08:23 PM
    12-22-2010 08:25 PM
    Nice find!

(BTW, don't be shy to use that "News tip" button there.
    12-22-2010 08:39 PM
    Its gotta be verizon 4g
    Incredible hd or the g2 like slider
    12-22-2010 08:43 PM
    I was just snooping around on the HTC site and i went to the mobile version and well there was a lineup of phones one phone had a caption saying "the first to 4G again" find out january 6th idk if you guys know what this is already but could it be the Dinc HD? the the new evo knight or whatever its called

heres the link :

HTC
    Nice your topic ended up as front page news, lol i would be psyched! lol
    12-22-2010 08:44 PM
    Makes perfect sense to call it the Thunderbolt considering the verizon 4g commercial

12-22-2010 08:57 PM
    Makes perfect sense to call it the Thunderbolt considering the verizon 4g commercial

Yeah thats kind of a dead giveaway lol
    Okaydude#AC likes this.
    12-22-2010 10:22 PM
    Hmm hopefully I'm surprised while I love the design of HTC phones I don't know if ill just jump on it. Guess time will tell if you asked me early Nov this would have been my choice but with LG Samsung and Moto all lining up its going to be a hard choice
    12-22-2010 10:30 PM
    Hmm hopefully I'm surprised while I love the design of HTC phones I don't know if ill just jump on it. Guess time will tell if you asked me early Nov this would have been my choice but with LG Samsung and Moto all lining up its going to be a hard choice
    I swear you are reading my mind at times because I feel the same exact way!
    12-22-2010 11:11 PM
    Could be coincidence ...but hasn't Verizon's new commercials been using a thunderbolt icon in them.
    12-23-2010 05:48 AM
    Yes..Come Feb/March I will feel like a kid in a candy shop. There should be many, many good devices to choose from!
    12-23-2010 08:55 AM
    Yes..Come Feb/March I will feel like a kid in a candy shop. There should be many, many good devices to choose from!
    This brings up a question ... if Verizon announces the Thunderbolt or Merge at CES, how long till it's released? Anybody know the typical timeframe with announcements/releases such as this?
    12-23-2010 11:29 AM
    Cool. I have a January 7 upgrade. At least I should know when the Thunderbolt will be available and make an informed decision on whether to upgrade immediately or wait for the Thunderbolt to be released.
    12-23-2010 11:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD