blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
HTC-4G_ad.PNG

according to bgr its supposed to be the Inc HD

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I just bought a streak unlocked from dell. I guess ill keep it damn should of waited till after ces to buy a phone. Then again unlocked and off contract i can still upgrade probably wont till dual cores come out though and by then att should have 4g active. Or i can always change providers we'll see. What do you guys think? return it or keep the streak?

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I think their new hspa + is 14.4 or 7.2 network wide but with lte coming later this year Att may have a winning formula

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I think their new hspa + is 14.4 or 7.2 network wide but with lte coming later this year Att may have a winning formula

yeah at least thats the speed the site for the Atrix shows. I just cancelled order on my streak. This Atrix has a dual core tegra right? i just had a nerdgasm.

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
lol @ no front facing camera.

I was giving AT&T a shot for a super HTC phone, but this is the last straw. Verizon Thunderbolt here I come. Good riddance HTC.

This phone boasts specs from phones released in June 2010.

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
lol @ no front facing camera.

I was giving AT&T a shot for a super HTC phone, but this is the last straw. Verizon Thunderbolt here I come. Good riddance HTC.

This phone boasts specs from phones released in June 2010.

which phone are you talking about? the HTC? because the motorola one has a front facing camera.

LiquidAppo

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
So on the Inspire's page and Atrix's page on ATT's site, both are listed as coming loaded with the usual AT&T bloat. Probably locked from third party sources too. Thanks AT&T.

Last edited:

uberspeed

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
So on the Inspire's page and Atrix's page on ATT's site, both are listed as coming loaded with the usual AT&T bloat. Probably locked from third party sources too. Thanks AT&T.

I wish the resolution were higher on the screen and both cameras, a bit larger screen as well and waiting to find out if the bootloader is locked. Either way the specs are rather high end and that battery is promising at 1930 mAh. Finally, ATT is coming around to Android.

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I like the inspire. I have a i4 and never use my front cam. It sucks that the only real way to video chat from iPhone to Android is through tango, and tango sucks even on wifi. *shrug* I will either get the Inspire or the Infuse. Both look awesome. I'm not too crazy about the Atrix.

amheck

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
The Motorola looks real nice. I saw the video this am about it being used with a keyboard, mouse and monitor with a full fledged web browser. Real cool.

I just wish the screen was a tad bigger. I'm at 4" now with my captivate and really wanted to go to 4.3". I'll be going between the new HTC and Motorola when they come out. The new Samsung looks so so, but I think I'm done with them for the time being.

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
The Motorola looks real nice. I saw the video this am about it being used with a keyboard, mouse and monitor with a full fledged web browser. Real cool.

I just wish the screen was a tad bigger. I'm at 4" now with my captivate and really wanted to go to 4.3". I'll be going between the new HTC and Motorola when they come out. The new Samsung looks so so, but I think I'm done with them for the time being.

Well samsung has only increased the screen size but made no modifications to the hardware. I would of expected at least a dual core from them as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phone user