Tablets 2016

Rdroid27

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
What is everyone looking forward to if you are interested in a new tablet?
We could see a new nexus 7 or bigger, a z5/z6 with snapdragon 820, Samsung tablet s3 and more

Posted via the Android Central App

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm hoping for a new Note tablet at least 10", but the longer I'm with samsung products and see the way they are heading, I'm not so sure I will stick around for one. They seem to have a history or abandoning their devices and this alone makes me want to look elsewhere.

Tried SP3 and 4 was a big letdown. Now looking at Apple IPad Pro, just not liking the price. I'm reading reviews and so far it can do what I need my tablet to do. Not looking for a laptop, just a tablet with a decent stylus for art and drawing. That seems to be APPLE right now, unless Samsung gets their heads on straight again. I love android, but lack of anything new is getting to me with Samsung. It seems they promote just one thing that's hot, be it phones or the S whatever tablets. Leaving the niche of people who loved their innovation when they came out with the original Note 10.1 and the S Pen in the dust. Replacing it with in my opinion, not a good change with the 2014 10.1 and the Note Pro is old tech now and from what I've read has some real problems with it. Not saying the Note Pro isn't a good tablet, but not interested in old tech now. So hopefully Android has something more to offer, not wanting to give it up for APPLE. ($$$$$$$$=too high priced in my opinion for what it can do and not let you do)

Rdroid27

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
Intresting because i have my eye on a tab s2 which will get marshmallow but it depends how good android n is to wait for the s3 or something else Well I was planing to get a laptop this year but i am tilting towards a tablet because I can do all I need to do on a tablet which has better battery and portability however I have seen Samsung ultralight laptops rumoured and a Samsung windows 10 tablet in the world so I don't know. A nexus 10 2016 tablet would be great cos for me weight, performance and updates are most important to me and right now tab s2 fits the bill

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Rdroid27, Yeah I just saw the Samsung Pro tablet/windows laptop device that's coming out in April in India I believe. They say it may be coming with a Bluetooth Pen too. I'm really disappointed in Samsung if that is the only thing they offer this fall. Hoping not. I already tried the SP3 and SP4, so don't need another version of those with Windows.

I just returned the IPad Pro 128gb wifi that I had for 10 days, simply because I need a tablet with a floating browser or for one of my main uses with Draw Something to pull up reference images to draw. That was the only reason I returned it, because I couldn't justify the price if it didn't do what I needed it to do. Since neither the game draw something is updated for the Side by Side feature and Apple doesn't have a floating browser yet, I returned it. Really loved it otherwise. There are flaws with it, don't get me wrong, but I probably would have kept it and still may consider in the future.
I hope Samsung doesn't totally abandon their Note tablets. I would consider a Note Pro 12.2, but don't want to buy something that's old already and outdated.

persim

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Really hoping for a revamped Nexus 7. Choices are extremely limited when it comes to 7-8.4 inch tablets with quality screens and modern hardware.

npaladin-2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm good with my SHIELD. Matches my SHIELD TV. Multiple platforms to play SHIELD only games. Wouldn't mind seeing an X powered tablet though.

maxburn

May 19, 2011
Visit site
I want a new fast Nexus 7 LTE for the small tablet replacement in my car, mostly for notes and GPS.

For a big tablet my Z2 is getting a bit slow compared to new devices. I'd like something in the 12" range and I'm willing to try a Chromebook this time but it has to be light. The Web browser must be fast, so Chrome OS fits here. Also need some Android apps. Tried a surface pro 3 in this segment and dealing with the non touch interface and horrible touch keyboard sucked.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie