HTC Pyramid on T-Mobile

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else really getting excited about this beast of a phone coming to T-Mobile? Definitely will be their flagship device. I cannot wait and its so frustrating that there are no pictures out yet and a solid release date. Hopefully May or June.

1.2 GHz dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8260 Processor
16MP 1080p Camera
4.3" 960 x 540 qHD screen
Adreno 220 GPU
HSPA+

Hopefully we get the new HTC Sense and Gingerbread out of the box. I can careless about the front facing camera.

Hopefully we'll hear something at CTIA in a few weeks.

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
having a 16MP camera would be kind of crazy, getting into a DSLR range lol but aye the device sounds exciting

Yeah I know right? I know this phone is still pretty much only a rumor but if it proves to be true its gonna tick a lot of Verizon and Sprint users off lol. A revolutionary phone coming to T-Mobile. All I gotta say is... its about damn time lol.

T-Mobile could gain a lot of customers with this phone and dual core to top it off.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Not to hate on T-Mobile users, but you guys have lots of phones to pick from already! Us poor Sprint users had nothing to look forward too ever since the Epic came out. Everything else Sprint served us since then was nothing to write home about.

I am excited for March 22 though!

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Not to hate on T-Mobile users, but you guys have lots of phones to pick from already! Us poor Sprint users had nothing to look forward too ever since the Epic came out. Everything else Sprint served us since then was nothing to write home about.

I am excited for March 22 though!

You guys have the Evo 4G, an EXCELLENT PHONE and still one of the best currently offered right now. The myTouch is excellent and the G2 is good but T-Mobile needs at least one 4.3" phone. Every other carrier has at least one HTC 4.3" phone.

Verizon - Thunderbolt
Sprint - Evo 4G
AT&T - Inspire 4G
T-Mobile - Pyramid (hopefully)

Last Ride

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
After seeing the rumors for the EVO 3D, I'm wondering if the Pyramid is not a 16 MP camera but dual 8 MP? Just my thoughts....

PSYCHOTRON_CB

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I know it has 16mp which is cool but it doesn't mean as much w/o a good lens/optical zoom. Id like to see a phone/point&shoot hybrid of some sort when they start putting in these higher quality cameras.

am4966

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Someone mentioned that the Pyramid was going to be a Tablet and not a phone.

Also, with the T-MO and Spring merger being talked about....wonder what that willl do for new products?

justinsaneeeee

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
You guys have the Evo 4G, an EXCELLENT PHONE and still one of the best currently offered right now. The myTouch is excellent and the G2 is good but T-Mobile needs at least one 4.3" phone. Every other carrier has at least one HTC 4.3" phone.

Verizon - Thunderbolt
Sprint - Evo 4G
AT&T - Inspire 4G
T-Mobile - Pyramid (hopefully)

T mobile does have a 4.3 inch HTC phone it is called HD2 CRAP : )

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
T mobile does have a 4.3 inch HTC phone it is called HD2 CRAP : )

So I'm assuming if this Pyramid rumor is true, other people don't want T-Mobile to get it lol? T-Mobile currently has the fastest speeds in the U.S. Every other carrier has at least one HTC 4.3" device powered by Android!!!

I'm glad T-Mobile is getting this phone.

Marky310

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
well its not a tablet....

off of amazon

htcpyarmidcapture.png

Fireguy615

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
If it comes to T-Mo, don't look for it to have HTCs Sense on it. The Mytouch and G2 didn't ship with Sense UI on them for some reason TMO likes to either put their own crap on the HTC phones or just do vanilla android. I like Sense, but I don't know if it will make it on to the Pyramid. If you look at the leaked photos, the 4 android buttons don't look like what usually ships with Sense UI. Don't know what it all means, probably nothing, but for all the people expecting the phone to ship with Sense built-in, don't hold your breath.

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
If it comes to T-Mo, don't look for it to have HTCs Sense on it. The Mytouch and G2 didn't ship with Sense UI on them for some reason TMO likes to either put their own crap on the HTC phones or just do vanilla android. I like Sense, but I don't know if it will make it on to the Pyramid. If you look at the leaked photos, the 4 android buttons don't look like what usually ships with Sense UI. Don't know what it all means, probably nothing, but for all the people expecting the phone to ship with Sense built-in, don't hold your breath.

I agree!!! They better not screw with the phone. Just leave it alone and let it stand as the HTC Pyramid not the Pyramid Touch or anything like that. Even though I do love my myTouch I really want just an HTC phone UNTOUCHED.

ricky99797

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I know right? I know this phone is still pretty much only a rumor but if it proves to be true its gonna tick a lot of Verizon and Sprint users off lol. A revolutionary phone coming to T-Mobile. All I gotta say is... its about damn time lol.

T-Mobile could gain a lot of customers with this phone and dual core to top it off.

A little old to quote this, but I just saw this thread.
I don't see why Sprint customers (myself) would be ticked off, the Evo was revolutionary and it started a lot of what we have today, considering the Thunderbolt and Inspire 4G are both based off the evo.

BigRick10

May 13, 2010
Visit site
A little old to quote this, but I just saw this thread.
I don't see why Sprint customers (myself) would be ticked off, the Evo was revolutionary and it started a lot of what we have today, considering the Thunderbolt and Inspire 4G are both based off the evo.
And with the rumored Shooter. We Sprint users will have a sweet device ;-)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty