Good news 2016 nexus!!!

kjell kjell

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
Both of the Nexus phones Are going to Be great for sure in build quality Both with metal Design and fingerprint scanners.

On the HTC i Hope to see the return of the boomsound speakers on the front of the Device and than te scanner on the Back like all the lg g5

Cant wait to see it unveiled by google

mcostajr

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
According to an article in Droid Life today, the larger of the two new Nexus devices will have a 5.5-in screen and bottom firing speakers. The rest of the specs are in line with current flagship devices. Frankly, if this is true, I'm holding on to my 6P for as long as possible.

Seremedy

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Saw that.... Looks like i may purchase the note 7 instead since battery, camera, software, are the same and screen and speakers are regressed. I dont mind 5.5 in my 6P is quite big anyway

Posted via the Android Central App

Seremedy

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
HTC really knows how to screw up phones or not build upon an already smazing device as the 6P. Hoe much harder would it have been for them to keep the speakers, upgrade the csmera a bit which imo the 6Ps quality is already perfect just needs OIS. Add a bigger battery, 820-822/823 of course and add an extra gig or 2 of ram and give us decent flash storage speed. Every nexus has a horrible flash solution that's 90 percent slower than competition

npaladin-2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
HTC really knows how to screw up phones or not build upon an already smazing device as the 6P. Hoe much harder would it have been for them to keep the speakers, upgrade the csmera a bit which imo the 6Ps quality is already perfect just needs OIS. Add a bigger battery, 820-822/823 of course and add an extra gig or 2 of ram and give us decent flash storage speed. Every nexus has a horrible flash solution that's 90 percent slower than competition

Remember, Google is the one that generally dictates the specs for Nexus. It might not have been HTC's decision.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678