Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

mohit9206

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
I hope the rumor is not true. 5" is just too freaking big. Am very happy with my 1st gen Moto E but definitely don't want anything bigger than that. So if the rumor is indeed true which I'm sure its true then i won't be buying it. Same 4.3 inch Moto E with upgraded internals for $120 is what i want.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Moto E3 and Moto G4 Play coming to the UK this summer | Android Central

Meet the new Moto E3
The new Moto E is a stylish, affordable 4G smartphone that gives you more than you imagined – all for less than you'd expect. It features a fast, quad-core processor for games and movies, the ever-popular AndroidTM Marshmallow operating system and advanced cameras with autofocus, so you never miss a moment or a perfect selfie. It's also splashproof, so you can hang out by the pool or sprint to your car in the rain without worrying about any water damage.*

A brilliant 5" HD display is protected by a built-in smudge-resistant screen protector to enable you to clearly view your videos and photos, without having to worry about those annoying fingerprint smudges. Go a full day without recharging thanks to the long-lasting 2800 mAh battery.** Think only about what you want to do – not whether or not you have enough power left to do it. And if you use up too much memory taking photos or capturing awesome videos on the 8MP rear or front-facing 5MP selfie cameras never fear – you can always add more storage with an optional microSD card.***

The Moto E3 will be available in the UK from early September from Tesco, Amazon, Argos, O2 and other selected resellers from £99 RRP.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech