Question: Would Any one Consider The iPhone 7 Pro Over the Galaxy Note 6?

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Question: Would Any one Consider The iPhone 7 Pro Over the Galaxy Note 7?

iPhone 7 Pro feature may give Galaxy Note 7 users a wake-up call
iphonepro2.jpg
iPhone 7 Pro feature may give Galaxy Note 7 users a wake-up call
The release of the iPhone 7 Pro - or iPhone 7 Plus, whatever they end up calling it - could be a wake-up call for Android-loving Samsung users worldwide. Why? Because Apple could be invading one of the areas the Samsung Galaxy Note still holds sway over in the smart device universe. The iPhone 7 Pro's ability to work with the Apple Pencil, for example, could be Apple's inroad to taking command of the Android phablet userbase.

Is the iPad Pro with Apple Pencil a better solution for illustrating high-quality design and art work than the Samsung Galaxy Note 5? Yes. Not because the technology is more advanced, necessarily - both have their ups and downs. But because the iPad Pro is big enough to act as a real canvas for large-scale works.

The Galaxy Note 7 is still made for notes, primarily. Can Samsung create a larger canvas with the same technology? Yes of course they can. I wish they would. They made a Galaxy Note 10.1 and a Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 not too long ago, and they were pretty awesome for what they were meant for.

Now Apple is getting closer and closer to matching the Galaxy Note smartphone line. They've got the Pencil. They've made the larger-screened smartphone.

If what we're seeing in renderings of the iPhone 7 Pro (or iPhone 7 Plus) are accurate, there's no reason why Apple wouldn't include the same featured connectivity between the Apple Pencil and the iPad Pro here, on a slightly smaller scale.

galaxynote6lite-1-1.jpg
ABOVE: Rumored Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Lite (another possibility for this Autumn)

Will Apple make an iPhone with a space to hold the Apple Pencil inside? No. That'd be madness. Will they continue to suggest that the Apple Pencil does not necessarily need to be carried, physically attached, to the device it works with? Yes, probably.

threeup-1-1.jpg
Can an iPhone 7 Pro with Apple Pencil connection convince throngs of Android users waiting for the Galaxy Note 7 to arrive that Apple has the device they seek?

We'll just have to wait and see!

Source

Last edited:

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Why?
Because it's a Apple product and that is reason enough for millions of people.

Posted from my AT&T LG v10

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
It's going to be freaking huge though. With Apple's design, I am thinking Galaxy Mega sizes. And those are freaking huge. Might turn off some people. And that's if the Apple Pencil can become as small as the SPen. Remember than the Apple solution is battery powered.

kippykip

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
I skipped the Note 5 mainly because it doesn't have microSD card. For me, iPhone 7 pro with a stylus won't make me switch. It will need to have microSD card at the iPhone 7 pro for me to think about switching, which we know Apple will not have. My work phone is an iPhone 6, but I only use it for email and calendar and the occasional phone call, that's it.

booboolala2000

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
It's going to be freaking huge though. With Apple's design, I am thinking Galaxy Mega sizes. And those are freaking huge. Might turn off some people. And that's if the Apple Pencil can become as small as the SPen. Remember than the Apple solution is battery powered.

If I was going to go to a device like the note, intended for those special purposes, I would choose Apple over Samsung. Strictly because if updates. I can still have 95% of my Google stuff, so of I were to go to a phone for these purposes I would choose Apple.

Posted via the Android Central App

Gary Watkins1

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
I have been a Apple fan since the Apple phone came out. I just pre ordered the note 7 because of the S Pen. I currently have the 6s and I hate it because it is so hard to see without my readers. (Over the hill)
If iPhone came out with a phone with the S pen I really don't know if I would go back Apple because of all the problems I have had with this phone. I guess I will know that after I use the Note 7 for a ample amount of time. I will say this the Note 7 has some nice things on it that I can use business wise. So looking forward to trying it out.

Blu3V3nom07

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I was very close to getting an iPhone. Now, these days? Nah, brah. I came from Windows Phone 7, got this LG G4, and now getting Note 7 on Friday. I doubt necessarily see me switching off of Samsung and Note, from this point on. I'll try to get that Note 8 next year, and we'll see, really.

An iPad, if it was free, maybe. But that's about it.

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
No way. Rumor is it will cost over $1,000. And people who still be dumb enough to buy it.

Posted via the Android Central App

memuntz

May 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm too invested in the Android ecosystem to jump to apple right now. If I were to invest in an iPad pro and be able to use some of the added features rumoured there, then maybe, until then, I'll stick with Android and the note line if I'm looking for a stylus on my phone.

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Finally more options with a freaking pen! Not that I will go back to Apple and their closed ecosystem and lack of greatness when it comes to innovation. Maybe the Smartphone movement will include pens in all future phones.

Sam_Gs7

May 27, 2016
Visit site
:cool: All right The mobile-War started up : On this corner the SGNote7
on the other corner the latest Apple: iPhone7Pro..that features

The SPen copy from Samsung,.well they are Even now 'cause is
well known that Samsung copied-iPhone features too

None of these Phones got my business. I dislike Phablets if you know
what I mean--Size matter I guess these phones will be bought by

Females mostly. They can carry these devices on theFancy Flip-flap
purses-Hehe! - Anyway sorry for my unwise remarks-Bye gent's

anon(9072051)

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I love me some big fat phablets, but as long as I have options, I still scoff at phones that don't have front-facing speakers. The day a big iPhone gets those is the day I'll consider the forbidden fruit.

badelhas

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I love me some big fat phablets, but as long as I have options, I still scoff at phones that don't have front-facing speakers. The day a big iPhone gets those is the day I'll consider the forbidden fruit.
To be honest there's not many smartphones out there with stereo from speakers like the one I have (htc one m8). And it's a dying breed since not even the HTC 10 has them.

anon(464338)

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Ok I'll be that guy. I'm going to buy the iPhone 7 but not the big model. Just the regular 7. My reason is that I won't buy another skinned Android phone ever. I just don't enjoy them. Every Samsung to date I've had has slowed over time and there's always one or two features that fail to work consistently. I'll probably wait for the smaller Nexus to see what its all about but if the 7 is waterproof, I'll get it.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance