LG sending 5300 units of something to Google?

teleclimber

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Some other blog is reporting that the LG Revolution is launching on VZW on May 12. I guess that's another device that should be added to the list of possibilities along with the G2X, the LG Nexus Tablet, or (fingers crossed) washing-machine-refrigerator-combo with integrated bottle opener.

muscal

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Do you guys think this is what will be given out tomorrow? Andy Rubin was also being a little sketchy in his interview about the next nexus. Can't wait to see.

nfalbo

Sep 24, 2010
twitter.com
I am going to speculate and say it is the next Nexus phone. Probably dual core for development of ICS on the phone side of things. We already have multi core tablets to run ICS on so I find it less likely it is a tablet. This is all speculation and who knows what the truth really is on this. We can only wait and see. I mean who knows this could also be a TV or set top box for Google TV.

BigRick10

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I am going to speculate and say it is the next Nexus phone. Probably dual core for development of ICS on the phone side of things. We already have multi core tablets to run ICS on so I find it less likely it is a tablet. This is all speculation and who knows what the truth really is on this. We can only wait and see. I mean who knows this could also be a TV or set top box for Google TV.

All the rumors lead to it being the first phone with Tegra 3 and running Ice Cream Sandwich. CEO of LG says they are working very closely with Google on Ice Cream Sandwich. I also say its the Nexus.