Moto Z2 Play Images Leaked

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
I like the gold color. I can't see Moto making a smaller battery, at least I hope not. Looking forward to see if any new Mods are released at the same time as the phone.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
I like the gold color. I can't see Moto making a smaller battery, at least I hope not. Looking forward to see if any new Mods are released at the same time as the phone.

The device looks really thin, so let's hope the battery isn't any smaller than the previous size. Anything in the 3,500mAh range would be great.

Also, very interested to see how the camera performs. That is quite a mighty camera bump. Makes we wonder what they have tucked in there. 😃

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
The device looks really thin, so let's hope the battery isn't any smaller than the previous size. Also, very interested to see how the camera performs. That is quite a mighty camera bump. Makes we wonder what they have tucked in there. 😃
The camera bump is like that to help hold Moto Mods in position, nothing special about the camera itself. It's a good camera, but the large bump is for Moto Mod support.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
The camera bump is like that to help hold Moto Mods in position, nothing special about the camera itself. It's a good camera, but the large bump is for Moto Mod support.

blonde moment haha. How did I forget about the Moto mods 🙃 silly me. Still hoping the camera has some nice goodies inside. Maybe a 1.9 aperture with larger Pixel sizes.