Verizon Surge

calz

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I say it will probably be by LG. Verizon has HTC thunderbolt, Samsung Charge, Motorola Bionic, all they need is LG. Even thought the LG revolution is coming out. just my thoughts.

Reactions: shipwrestler125

BraveOne772

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Just started working with Verizon a few weeks ago...granted, I am not going to know everything, but so far, we have heard NOTHING on a device called the Surge. There are the Charge, Thunderbolt, LG Revolution, and Bionic for right now as far as the 4G LTE Devices. However...we have a shipment of X2's and Xperia's that are set to arrive at our store a few days earlier than the ship date.

nerdydesi

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Verizon is probably going to scrap this one , especially with the underpowered specs(which I will not divulge)

That seems unlikely to me since unfortunately, Verizon seems to be releasing phones with mediocre specs recently (eg. Droid Charge, LG Revolution). I dunno if its the effect of the glorious iPhone. I feel very disappointed and frustrated that T-Mobile (smallest vs largest national carrier) is beating them out in phone selection, eg. LG Optimus G2x, Samsung Hercules, HTC Sensation, etc. :mad::mad::mad:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay