The Pixel 3 could have a more swipe based UI from the most recent leak: https://www.androidcentral.com/andro...navigation-bar

I like it. I really like the UI on the iPhone X and have no issues with Google adopting elements of it. The android UI could go for a bit of a mixup. Has had essentially the same UI (in terms of usability) since 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich back in 2011. I think an overhaul of the UI is due.

Pixel 3 shaping be a pretty amazing device.
    Hmm, that is pretty interesting. Will anticipate seeing the unboxing and review videos so we can see how the new (rumoured) UI works up close.
    04-15-2018 10:10 AM
    Hmm, that is pretty interesting. Will anticipate seeing the unboxing and review videos so we can see how the new (rumoured) UI works up close.
    Well the rumored UX will be showcased at Google I/O when Google shows off new features in Android P
    Morty2264 likes this.
    04-16-2018 07:36 AM
    04-17-2018 12:13 AM
    Dear Google... take note.

04-18-2018 02:55 AM
    Well the rumored UX will be showcased at Google I/O when Google shows off new features in Android P
    Awesome! Thanks for letting me know! I'm looking forward to it!
    04-18-2018 06:18 AM
    Google... Take note on these phones

Today 01:32 PM
    I have a suggestion for their over the top premium phone: three or more cameras on the back side, each with different focal lengthes and features.

Their image processing is good enough to handle a zoom lens. Let one of those cameras be equivalent to a 85mm or longer zoom lens when measured in the traditional 35mm film world.

Cost is no object. Let the top of the back side be studded with openings for all sorts of esoteric features. Even make it bulge out a little to ease mechanical packaging.

The ability to take good quality zoom photos is a game changer.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    Today 01:52 PM
    I have a suggestion for their over the top premium phone: three or more cameras on the back side, each with different focal lengthes and features.

Their image processing is good enough to handle a zoom lens. Let one of those cameras be equivalent to a 85mm or longer zoom lens when measured in the traditional 35mm film world.

Cost is no object. Let the top of the back side be studded with openings for all sorts of esoteric features. Even make it bulge out a little to ease mechanical packaging.
    Triple cameras would be pretty awesome!
    Today 01:59 PM
58 123