Sprint to get Tegra 2 device

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
That would be some seriously odd timing. Maybe they are having issues with the EVO 3d and are just keeping the geeks happy with secret pre orders? Instead the bigger atrix like phone will stand in as the temporary flagship? Either way, we are getting more choices and that's usually a god thing. Even if this atrix like phone were to come out a roughly the same time as the EVO 3d, I would pick the EVO, I like sense much better, also, the Qualcomm compatibility with netflix and their relationship with gameloft are a plus, and of course having the extra gravy of 3d is a plus as well.

cloak.n.dagger

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
That would be some seriously odd timing. Maybe they are having issues with the EVO 3d and are just keeping the geeks happy with secret pre orders? Instead the bigger atrix like phone will stand in as the temporary flagship? Either way, we are getting more choices and that's usually a god thing. Even if this atrix like phone were to come out a roughly the same time as the EVO 3d, I would pick the EVO, I like sense much better, also, the Qualcomm compatibility with netflix and their relationship with gameloft are a plus, and of course having the extra gravy of 3d is a plus as well.

I have been in love with the Atrix concept for a while now and would love to see something similar come to Sprint. I currently have the EVO and am in no big hurry to upgrade as my EVO does everything I want it to. If I did upgrade though I would use that 30 trail period to test drive both phones and see which one provided the best functionality and experience. The locked bootloader on the EVO 3D is a drag, but I'm sure the dev community will crack that in no time. However, it does look like HTC is rethinking that whole lockdown thing, so who knows what we will end up with. I have never used the motoblur UI, so this would be new territory for me. I love Sense and detest touchwiz, so it has to deliver the right amount of functionality with the right amount of polish. I would love to see a stock Android ROM on a device that supports a full dock. That would be something new and very appealing to me!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15