OnePlus 7 is going to be amazing!

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Okay OnePlus is a great company.

Seriously though, it would be ideal and a healthy discussion if you can add value to the discussion else I don’t see why you even want to comment when you are not interested in any ways regarding the topic. Let’s others in the forum have a discussion can diverging from current thread’s topic.

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Seriously though, it would be ideal and a healthy discussion if you can add value to the discussion else I don’t see why you even want to comment when you are not interested in any ways regarding the topic. Let’s others in the forum have a discussion can diverging from current thread’s topic.

Right. One Plus is a terrible company BECAUSE... Give a reason.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Right. One Plus is a terrible company BECAUSE... Give a reason.
They don't sell phones at VZW and they used usb 2.0 for some reason. I liked led notifications. I like wireless charging.
Doesn't make them terrible. Just throwing in my 2 cents

mohit9206

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
I understand. I just like to know why a person has the opinion they do.
OnePlus does not care about its customers, they only copy Apple or Oppo. Their customer service is terrible, there are always security issues with their phones, the prices of their phones keep increasing every year to the point that Galaxies are actually cheaper than OnePlus. Not much value in OnePlus phones other than diehards who like to root their phones

anon(661246)

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
OnePlus does not care about its customers, they only copy Apple or Oppo. Their customer service is terrible, there are always security issues with their phones, the prices of their phones keep increasing every year to the point that Galaxies are actually cheaper than OnePlus. Not much value in OnePlus phones other than diehards who like to root their phones

"they only copy Apple or Oppo" Whop doesn't copy Apple, they are the leaders in the industry. Oppo is the parent company so of course they are going to share similar designs. Their phones are beautiful so why not? How many different designs could Oneplus really do with a phone?

"there are always security issues with their phones" Yup they have and knowledge and fixed them quickly. Haven't seen any in a while. Oh by the way google, facebook has had security issues too.

"the prices of their phones keep increasing every year to the point that Galaxies are actually cheaper than OnePlus" Simply not true. All phone prices have crept up not just Oneplus. Galaxy phones drop in price after several months. Oneplus is already selling a phone at a ridiculously low price.

anon(10181084)

Mar 2, 2017
Visit site
I thought ALL Chinese companies had security issues

anon(661246)

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I hope OP focuses just on two rear cameras and not add a third to the mix. They are so close with their camera. Keep working on the software and give a bump to the camera hardware.

mohit9206

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Why not add a micro sd slot. 64GB ain't enough for a flagship phone these days. 128GB is good but why not offer hybrid sim slot rather than 2 nano sims

Mounopliktos

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
Why not add a micro sd slot. 64GB ain't enough for a flagship phone these days. 128GB is good but why not offer hybrid sim slot rather than 2 nano sims

I don't know why you get they are doing 64mb. The two options are 128mb and 256mb for the 6T and I don't see the 7 being below 128mb.

The 7 will be a day 1 phone for me. I am coming from the Nexus 6P bought it day 1. Having never used a Oneplus phone before my only things I would like without seeing all the details would be dual front firing speakers, notification LED light and a better camera.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz