No notch full screen will be here sooner than you think! I think if we believe OnePlus 6T is gonna make headlines then wait for the OnePlus 7!!!

https://www.androidheadlines.com/201...esign.html/amp

What do you folks think of the design?
    10-11-2018 10:18 PM
    OnePlus is terrible company.
    mr glass likes this.
    10-12-2018 01:48 AM
    Might be nice to give any facts instead of a stupid-a$$ opinion.
    10-17-2018 12:50 PM
    OnePlus is terrible company.
    Fake News
    10-19-2018 08:50 AM
    Fake News
    Okay OnePlus is a great company.
    10-19-2018 10:10 AM
    Okay OnePlus is a great company.
    Seriously though, it would be ideal and a healthy discussion if you can add value to the discussion else I don’t see why you even want to comment when you are not interested in any ways regarding the topic. Let’s others in the forum have a discussion can diverging from current thread’s topic.
    10-19-2018 11:54 AM
    Seriously though, it would be ideal and a healthy discussion if you can add value to the discussion else I don’t see why you even want to comment when you are not interested in any ways regarding the topic. Let’s others in the forum have a discussion can diverging from current thread’s topic.
    Right. One Plus is a terrible company BECAUSE... Give a reason.
    12-05-2018 03:59 PM
    Right. One Plus is a terrible company BECAUSE... Give a reason.
    They don't sell phones at VZW and they used usb 2.0 for some reason. I liked led notifications. I like wireless charging.
    Doesn't make them terrible. Just throwing in my 2 cents
    TechNut79 likes this.
    12-05-2018 06:06 PM
    I understand. I just like to know why a person has the opinion they do.
    12-06-2018 01:10 AM
    I understand. I just like to know why a person has the opinion they do.
    OnePlus does not care about its customers, they only copy Apple or Oppo. Their customer service is terrible, there are always security issues with their phones, the prices of their phones keep increasing every year to the point that Galaxies are actually cheaper than OnePlus. Not much value in OnePlus phones other than diehards who like to root their phones
    12-06-2018 01:40 AM
    I haven't seen the usual customer complaint threads we see when bad customer service is rampant.
    12-07-2018 12:36 PM
    OnePlus does not care about its customers, they only copy Apple or Oppo. Their customer service is terrible, there are always security issues with their phones, the prices of their phones keep increasing every year to the point that Galaxies are actually cheaper than OnePlus. Not much value in OnePlus phones other than diehards who like to root their phones
    "they only copy Apple or Oppo" Whop doesn't copy Apple, they are the leaders in the industry. Oppo is the parent company so of course they are going to share similar designs. Their phones are beautiful so why not? How many different designs could Oneplus really do with a phone?

"there are always security issues with their phones" Yup they have and knowledge and fixed them quickly. Haven't seen any in a while. Oh by the way google, facebook has had security issues too.

"the prices of their phones keep increasing every year to the point that Galaxies are actually cheaper than OnePlus" Simply not true. All phone prices have crept up not just Oneplus. Galaxy phones drop in price after several months. Oneplus is already selling a phone at a ridiculously low price.
    12-12-2018 11:17 AM
    I thought ALL Chinese companies had security issues
    Yesterday 07:42 AM