Umidigi f1

Goldfinger321

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone heard about this smartphone. Sounds too good to be true for the price. Looking for a new phone and am considering this one. Any comments will be appreciated.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Don't go there. Buying an Umidigi was a terrible mistake I made in 2017. Although the phone seemed good at first, the cameras were dreadful. It never received a single update and within 4 months I had sent it back to Amazon as it barely worked and I kept having to factory reset it.

Don't waste your money. There is no customer service. They bring out a new phone every couple of months and ignore the previous models as soon as a new one is out.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
The reviews don't look that great - slow response from the camera, 720p display, frequent crashes, unresponsive service. About the only thing it has going for it is a huge battery.

If you're going for cheap, try their A3 - $80.

Martell545

Jan 23, 2018
Visit site
Has anyone heard about this smartphone. Sounds too good to be true for the price. Looking for a new phone and am considering this one. Any comments will be appreciated.
If it's not a Samsung or LG people here are gonna **** on it honestly lol. I had plenty of Umidigi phones in the past and the ONLY drawback I've seen from them are the cameras and update cycle. But for 200 it don't hurt to buy the next model. Plus it has Android 9 already. I have the Umidigi Power and love it so far.

PowderJockey

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I am looking for information on how to place one of these into Safe Mode. I've tried the Power button, shift to the Volume Down with no success. I've searched around for more information with no luck either.

Any other suggestions?

PowderJockey

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I have tried that link and the phone either boots normally or I get a very small Chinese menu in the upper left corner of the screen.

the volume buttons work as they should.

it is probably a timing issue.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Are you able to boot up to the homescreen? If so, what happens if you press and hold the Power button for about a second, then press and hold the Power Off option that appears on the screen -- does it tell you that it will boot into Safe Mode next time?

PowderJockey

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
That option does not appear on the phone. if you hold the Power button for a second or so it disappears and the home screen looks normal.

it boots just fine.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay