Still no new Moto Mods?

https://m.gsmarena.com/moto_z5_comin...-amp-41269.php
    01-30-2020 03:06 PM
    Read my lips! "No NEW MODS!" lol
    Ry and J Dubbs like this.
    01-30-2020 03:20 PM
    Yep that's dead wrong.... I just recently got through scouring the web for brand new sealed Moto mods (not the refurbished stuff on Amazon/eBay), and although I got what I wanted, it was at clearance pricing from the Moto website, Verizon, and B&H photo/video. They're all cleaned out now, nothing left except the 5g mod for Verizon.
    01-30-2020 07:11 PM
    Yep that's dead wrong.... I just recently got through scouring the web for brand new sealed Moto mods (not the refurbished stuff on Amazon/eBay), and although I got what I wanted, it was at clearance pricing from the Moto website, Verizon, and B&H photo/video. They're all cleaned out now, nothing left except the 5g mod for Verizon.
    Wait what's dead wrong?
    01-30-2020 07:16 PM
    Wait what's dead wrong?
    The link stating there's going to be a Z5 that will use Moto mods.... it won't be using any of the current Moto mods, because they've quit making them. Now if they went in another direction with the mod idea that could be interesting ;-)
    01-31-2020 04:02 AM
    The link stating there's going to be a Z5 that will use Moto mods.... it won't be using any of the current Moto mods, because they've quit making them. Now if they went in another direction with the mod idea that could be interesting ;-)
    If it's a Z, it'll probably use the same old Mods. It wouldn't surprise me to see a random speaker mod also released, maybe a second-generation Verizon 5G Mod.

Even if no new Mods, I'd expect it to be compatible with all of the previous ones. If it didn't have Moto Mod support, it shouldn't be a Z.
    01-31-2020 03:10 PM