Hello! I recently got this new camera and I was quite happy with the overall quality! The only issue is that when i take a video, it seems to have this background noise, almost like it's underwater or something (and it makes quite a lot more noise when the camera is moved around). I uploaded the video to my computer to make sure it wasn't just playback quality, but the sound was still there. Is there a way to fix this? Or would I need a new lens? Thank you!
    06-14-2015 11:04 AM
    Hello! I recently got this new camera and I was quite happy with the overall quality! The only issue is that when i take a video, it seems to have this background noise, almost like it's underwater or something (and it makes quite a lot more noise when the camera is moved around). I uploaded the video to my computer to make sure it wasn't just playback quality, but the sound was still there. Is there a way to fix this? Or would I need a new lens? Thank you!
    Welcome to Android Central!

Have you looked in the settings for a noise reduction or noise cancellation feature?
    06-17-2015 11:44 AM