when I activate the camera on my Gal S4 it shows a thumbnail of a picture in my gallery in the top left of the shooting view. If I tap on the thumbnail, the full picture comes up. IF I delete that picture, the next time I activate the camera to take a picture, another thumbnail from my gallery takes the place of the deleted photo. How do I get rid of this thumbnail so the view on the screen is only what I see when framing the shot I want to take?
    07-03-2015 11:38 PM
    when I activate the camera on my Gal S4 it shows a thumbnail of a picture in my gallery in the top left of the shooting view. If I tap on the thumbnail, the full picture comes up. IF I delete that picture, the next time I activate the camera to take a picture, another thumbnail from my gallery takes the place of the deleted photo. How do I get rid of this thumbnail so the view on the screen is only what I see when framing the shot I want to take?
    Welcome to Android Central!

That thumbnail is a shortcut to your gallery so that you can see the photo after you take a picture. It is just a quick access icon. You can not remove it, it is part of the camera feature.
    07-07-2015 09:22 AM