Wow, dead board, is this thing a flop?

npaladin-2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
So I guess this device was a comparative flop? Seems like no one bit, even though it's one of the rare keyboard-Androids. Then again, my biggest problem with it was the limited storage. I don't care how big an SD card you can put in, too many apps are hardcoded to use the /sdcard path, and if that only has 4 GB available to it, you've got a problem. (Most devices with internal storage mount the SD card to /sdcard/external_sd or something like that).

kimierin

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
I like the phone. had it for about seven months now. minimal problems. would like the update to happen soon ( i am on rogers) Rogers still carries it on their site. not a high selling device, but when I bought mine I was told they had sold quite a few.
I dislike that there are pretty much no android devices with a keyboard.. except some lower end ones. when I am done with this one, I would like to have another keyboard device. probably not going to happen but one can hope. ya i know I resurrected an old thread just thought I would answer that question since no one else did.