Why I chose the Lenovo Flex 5 with 128gb ssd / 8gb ram over Samsung Galaxy Chromebook

jazzgitah

Jan 11, 2021
Visit site
Just an FYI. I recently bought both to compare. The Flex 5 came from Costco (the only outlet that had the 8gb/128 ssd version). I will be returning the Samsung. I like it's lighter weight and build quality but what I don't like: a) bad battery life, b) floppy feeling screen compared to Flex 5, c) screen touch and clicks aren't as responsive as Flex 5, d) backlit keyboard has to be turned on frequently (Flex 5 is just ON). I like the keyboard feel and the screen is better, but I also like the Flex 5 keyboard and with brightness nearly full on the screen is great....so. I did have an earlier Flex 5 with 64gb ssd, and 4gb ram and it was fine. I just jumped on the Costco version because I already liked the Flex 5 I had and knew the larger ssd and ram would make it even better. Then, along came the Samsung open box at Best Buy for 500 (a great deal for this 1k laptop) and still I am returning it. I paid 400 for the Flex 5 at Costco. Hope someone can benefit from my review.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaeros85