I can't think of any other way to put it. I picked up a Samsung Chromebook yesterday and love the machine. I'm still getting used to it but that task would be easier if I could reliably use my bluetooth Apple trackpad or any wireless mouse. I started with the bluetooth trackpad and it works about 75% of the time. It's jittery but it works. Then it will just become unresponsive and I have to use the built-in trackpad until it decides to start working again. I thought maybe it was a bluetooth issue so I plugged in a wireless mouse but it does the same thing. I've done many Google searches using as many different ways of wording my issue as possible but with no luck. Anyone else have this problem?
    05-30-2013 10:24 AM
    sounds like a signal issue. got a cordless phone near ya? i have a chromebook and my 3 button wireless mouse works perfect.
    05-30-2013 10:31 AM
    We have no cordless phones in the house. We have multiple cells phones and a Wi-Fi router but the same trackpad in the exact same place works flawlessly with my Mac. I know the two machines are different but I would think interference would be consistent, though I'm no RF engineer by any stretch. It's almost like the trackpad or mouse goes to sleep for 10 seconds then wakes back up. Why it would go to sleep in the middle of scrolling through a webpage I have no idea so that shouldn't be the problem. It's annoying to have to switch to the built-in trackpad every minute or so.
    05-30-2013 10:51 AM
    Hey tqmcguire, this is an old thread but I recently purchased a Samsung Series 3 Chromebook (I'm returning it for the Acer C720 soon), and I also paired my Apple Magic Mouse with it. Encountering the exact same problems as you are. I changed out the batteries for fresh ones and the problem continues. Swapped out the Mouse with my Magic Trackpad and the problem continues.

Did you ever find a solution to your issue? It's hard to get any feedback from Google on this particular issue and it's just nice to hear that I'm not the only one with these problems.

Cheers mate!
    01-25-2014 03:03 PM