My apologies if this thread has already been created, my internet died and though it said my thread was posted, there is no activity in my account

I tried to order a Chromebook today from the Google Play Store, but my credit card was instantly rejected because they couldn't bill it. I tried again a few minutes later, after recieving a receipt email and another one saying that my order had been cancelled. The second time, with an updated billing address (I thought that was the problem, because it had been in previous times) it cancelled on me again. The money had been removed from my account for BOTH Chromebooks, yet Google said that I would not be charged. I emailed them and they responded:

"You should have received an email about updating your Google Wallet information within the next seven days for the order to go through. Until you update your payment information per the instructions in the troubleshooting article above, this order will not be charged. Once you have updated your information, the order should go through automatically, and there's no need to attempt the order again.

Though your order has been cancelled, you may notice activity on your credit/debit card for this order. Please be assured that the amount on your card statement is an authorization, not an actual charge, and the authorization will automatically be removed from your account within 1-14 business days, depending on your bank."

I'm a little confused about what's going on and whether I should be worried about my missing $600 or not, as I still have not yet been refunded (In previous occasions I had been refunded almost instantly). There are a lot inconsistencies with the information I've gotten from Google. Are they basically telling me my money will re-appear in my account if I just sit there and do nothing within the next 14 days?
    06-27-2013 02:44 PM